8th July 2011, 10:28 AM
pjpprajapati21

What's the admission date for the M.Pharma course in Gujarat?

Hello sir,
my self prajapati prashant. will you please give me information about the date of admission in m.pharm. in gujarat and AICTE approved colleges of Gujarat.
Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do after completing degree in B.Pharm course which are related to my subjects or studies?
  2. Opportunities after doing M.Pharma in Pharmaceutics in Gujarat? -- [New]
  3. Cut off marks list of all BDs and BAM colleges in Gujarat? What is the donation and fees? When are the forms available?
  4. Can I get admission in MBBS or BDS in general quota within Gujarat after clearing 12th PCB with 55%? Whats the fee structure?
  5. Entrance exams for B.Ed in 2011? Date of exams and where to get the forms? Documents required?
  6. What is the date of getting admission forms of MBBS medical college in Gujarat state? What is the fee structure for government medical colleges of Gujarat? Last date for admission form of medical colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What should I choose after B.Pharma MBA Pharma or M.Pharma?
  8. What is the admission procedure in GUJCET for CBSE students born in Gujarat?
  9. Admission in Gujarat after Diploma in Mumbai?
  10. Date of DIPSAR entrance exam for M.Pharma?
  11. When will the admission for M.E in E.C be starting in Gujarat? I'm an E.C engineer from Gujarat
  12. What's the procedure for getting admission in colleges under Gujarat University?
  13. What is the quota of admission in engineering colleges in Gujarat?
  14. List of AICTE approved colleges in Gujarat? What's the admission schedule for M.Pharma?
  15. How to get admission in M.Pharm in Anand Gujarat? Entrance exam that I have to answer to take admission in Gujarat?
  16. Would I be considered under the 75% state(Gujarat) reservation quota for taking admission in Gujarat engineering colleges? I have done 10th(ICSE board) and 12th(CBSE board) from Gujarat. I have domicile of Gujarat
  17. Solved papers of PG CET for M.Pharma?
  18. State quota benefits for admission through GUJCET?
15th May 2012, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What's the admission date for the M.Pharma course in Gujarat?

HELLO SIR,
I M SMIT PATEL 4M SURAT.
WHEN THE GCET EXAM HELD. 4 M.PHARM.
PLEZZ GIVE THE WABSITE 4 REG.
GIVE ANS. ON [email protected]
5th July 2013, 05:22 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What's the admission date for the M.Pharma course in Gujarat?

I WANT TO TAKE ADMISSION IN REGULATORY AFFAIRS IN GUJARAT AUGUST 2013. MY FINAL YEAR RESULT WILL COME IN AUGUST . BUT MY 3RD YEAR RESULT WILL COME IN OCTOBER..
SO CAN I GET ADMISSION IN OCTOBER IN MANAGMENT QUOTA. ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?