8th October 2017, 10:13 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in Indian Institution of Astrophysics in Bangalore?

How could I get admission in IIAP Bangalore after 12th with PCM how I can become eligible for it? Can you please give me the steps which I have to follow? Hope that I will get the answer on this as soon as possible. Awaiting for your response.

31st December 2017, 02:39 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in Indian Institution of Astrophysics in Bangalore?

According to my knowledge you must have passed Intermediate examination having Physics, Chemistry and Maths as compulsory subjects. Appearing candidates are also eligible to apply for this.
After completing it you have to write entrance examination and after passing it you will get admission in any of the good colleges.

List of colleges are as follows:-
Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay
Indian Institute of Technology, Madras
Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi
Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur
Indian Institute of Technology, Guwahati
BHU, Varanasi
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?