13th January 2013, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in Indian Institute of Astrophysics in Bangalore?

How to get admission in indian institute of Astrophysics in banglore

31st March 2013, 10:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission in Indian Institute of Astrophysics in Bangalore?

i want to do research about the other universe and also alien ,for that i want to study about astronomy please guide me,any information inform me in phone 8870566652
12th April 2013, 11:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission in Indian Institute of Astrophysics in Bangalore?

which colleges are offering BSc in astrophysics and how to apply them?
23rd April 2013, 04:08 PM
Unregistered

i want study bsc astrophysics how to get admission
27th April 2013, 10:04 PM
Unregistered

how to join astrophysics engineering in iit bangalore?
22nd May 2013, 09:40 PM
Unregistered

Sir,I really want to become an astrophysicist,I have just passed 12 std. i have got names of some Undergraduate universities,but i dont know how to apply for them...show me way ...
and internet is not really helping...
28th May 2013, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

sir, now i'am doing my undergraduation in physics.but i would like to join indian institute of astrophysics in bangalore.what should i do for that?
25th July 2013, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

how to get admission in indian institute of astrophysics for b.sc degree in astrphysics afetr 12??is there any entrance exam??
12th August 2013, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

how can i get a admission in indian institute of astro physics what are the terms and conditions?
26th August 2013, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

I'm Commerce graduate and done with my company secretary course but realised now my destiny lies somewhere up there, i feel like i belong up there somewhere, so please tell me from where should i start
16th September 2013, 10:02 PM
Unregistered

how to take admission in iia banglore?
24th October 2013, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

what entrance exam we have to clear .?can u just give some information about it?
16th January 2014, 06:47 PM
Unregistered

Gud evng, im doing b.sc physics I want to get a admission in indian institute of astrophysics.
If there is any formalities like entrance exam had..? Or any other qualifications I need to join there..?
14th February 2014, 03:08 AM
Unregistered

I am 12th passed and really want to join iia.please inform regarding this on-7405399719
28th April 2014, 03:00 AM
Unregistered

Hi sir, i m vry vry interested about astronomy plz guide me how to join & is there any entrance exam?
16th December 2014, 10:44 PM
Unregistered

what is requirments for getting admission in indian institute of astrophysics for astrophysics course after 12
25th December 2014, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

I am in class 10.i would like to study astronomy.which are the universities offering a course in astronomy?How can I get into them?
3rd February 2015, 10:05 AM
Unregistered

Iam studying in 12th standard and i like to join in iia for bsc astrophysics.What are the qualifications needed for this?
6th March 2015, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

Sir, Iam a student of Electronics and instrumentation engineering 3rd year. How should I get into IIA and what are all the minimum qualifications and courses I need to complete to get into that institution.
10th May 2015, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

I am in 10th class and have interest in astrophysics and want to go to iia. How to get admission there?
30th June 2015, 03:44 PM
Unregistered

I am in 10th class and have interest in astrophysics and want to go to iia. How to get admission there?

SREEGANESH H A, KOLLAM (DIST) KERALA ([email protected]) ph.9846070383,9495627176 .Please give a
29th August 2015, 10:39 PM
Unregistered

i am a10th class student really aspiring to become an astrophysicist. unfortunately even after many searches i am not able to find the correct path and no one is able to guide me. i believe that you can be a perfect guide for me, hence, sir, can you please help me to find my correct path to the world of astrophysics.
15th December 2015, 04:33 PM
Unregistered

Sir i am an undergraduate physics student i want to do msc in astrophysics(intregrated phD)could you please help me how to get admission in IIA their announcing date also?
10th January 2016, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir, I'm a 11th standard student aspiring to become an astrophysicist. I would like to do BSc in astrophysics after my 12th.Sir,could you please guide me to a good institution for my higher studies,that is,BSc in astrophysics? Please.....
10th January 2016, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir,I'm a 11th standard student aspiring to become an astrophysicist.Could you please guide me to choose a good university for my higher studies,that is,BSc in astrophysics?
4th October 2016, 12:09 AM
Unregistered

What is gravity and where from it comes not gravitation the gravity of and planet if anyone can tell me just call me it is my question to every astronomer is Newton's law is write I don't think so Then Call me 9808456954
28th October 2017, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir, I'm a 12th standard student aspiring to become an astrophysicist. I would like to do B.Sc in astrophysics after my 12th. Sir, could you please guide me to a good institution for my higher studies, that is, B.Sc in astrophysics? Please.....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?