13th September 2015, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study B.Sc(Astrophysics) in Indian Institute of Astrophysics?

Hello Sir,
I want to study B.Sc(Astrophysics) in Indian Institute of Astrophysics. Please tell me what is the process to get admission for this course there? Please reply as soon as possible.

27th September 2015, 05:22 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study B.Sc(Astrophysics) in Indian Institute of Astrophysics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir,
I want to study B.Sc(Astrophysics) in Indian Institute of Astrophysics. Please tell me what is the process to get admission for this course there? Please reply as soon as possible.
We could not see any information about BSc. (Astrophysics) course in Indian Institute of Astrophysics website. There are only three courses

1. Ph.D.
2. Integrated M.Sc./Ph.D.
3. Integrated M.tech./Ph.D.

So under graduation in Astrophysics will have to be pursued from other institution like Punjab University, Madras University, and Andhra University.
6th March 2016, 11:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission procedure to study B.Sc(Astrophysics) in Indian Institute of Astrophysics?

How can I get admission in Graduation in ASTROPHYSICS . WHAT IS THE PROCESS OF ADMISSION.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?