23rd August 2017, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

What type of scholarship is available in West Bengal region to do M.Sc in Electronics?

What type of scholarship is available for M.Sc in electronics science in West Bengal region. Can I get any scholarship? I need the scholarship to ensure that I will be able to balance the finance. Can someone please guide me with the details on the same? Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. What should be done to get scholarship in West Bengal for doing B.Ed course?
  2. How can I get scholarship after studying BHMS at West Bengal
  3. Is there any scholarship available for 10th West Bengal Board student? Procedure to apply?
  4. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for B.Ed. in West Bengal? List of colleges in West Bengal for B.Ed. course? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Scholarship after 12th examination with 81% from West Bengal board?
  6. List good Genetics colleges in West Bengal for studying post graduation?
  7. Scholarships available for 9th student in West Bengal who belongs to Nepal?
  8. List of Top Institutes for B.B.A in INDIA?
  9. Am I eligible to get any scholarship after completion of 12th standard with 93 percentage marks from West Bengal Board?
  10. Which government college can I get after scoring 637 rank in WBJEE?
  11. In which college can I get BBA course in Chandigarh after passing 12th with 58%?
  12. List of Chandigarh colleges in whcih I can get admission with this percentage? Eligibility criteria to get admission in Punjab University for BBA and B.Com?
  13. How to do MSc in JNU University? I have completed B.E in west bengal
  14. List of Colleges offering MBA in Hotel Management in Kolkata? Required Percentage of marks to join this course?
  15. Procedure to follow to apply for scholarship in private medical colleges in West Bengal?
  16. How to take admission for MCA after passing BCA? Best colleges in Kolkata that I can get without appearing for the entrance exam?
  17. Procedure and requirements to apply in scholarship for 9th West Bengal Board student?
  18. Physical eligibility criteria for Indian Army?
31st December 2017, 02:27 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What type of scholarship is available in West Bengal region to do M.Sc in Electronics?

Some of the scholarships for students pursuing bachelor as well as master’s degree are as follows:-
INSPIRE Programme
Amount- Rs. 80,000 annually

Narotam Sekhsaria Scholarship Programme
Amount- maximum Rs. 20 Lakhs

HDFC Educational Crisis Scholarship Support (ECSS)
Amount- Rs. 10,000 to 25,000 per annum

Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana (KVPY)
Amount- Rs. 5000 per month or Rs. 20,000 annually

Post-Graduate Merit Scholarship for University Rank Holders
Amount- Rs. 3,100 per month

Mathematics Training and Talent Search Programme (MTTS)
Dr K S Krishnan Research Associateship (KSKRA)
Amount- Rs. 26,000 per month
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?