7th February 2011, 02:09 PM
lavanye mittal

Ph.D from Pune University after completing M.Sc (Microbiology) in 2006? Date of entrance exam and forms?

sir i m garima. i did my msc in microbiology in 2006 i have a work experience of 1 year.then because of some persnal reason i took a 4 year break from my profession. now i want to come back in my profession. please suggest me which type of course i can do or how to apply for phd in 2011 in pune.please tell me the dale of entrance exam & when will application form come in pune university.

Related Questions:
  1. Last date of submission of forms for MSc Microbiology Exam of Pune University?
  2. MSC Microbiology, Pune University entrance date and other details? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. M.Sc Microbiology entrance exam syllabus of Pune University? -- [New]
  4. Which is better Msc biotechnology from sardar patel university, anand, gujrat or Msc Microbiology from Pune university?
  5. How to give the Ph.D entrance test after completing MSc in microbiology
  6. How to do Ph.D in Microbiology after completing MSc Microbiology?
  7. How can I apply for Ph.D in microbiology at Pune University?
  8. Which subjects are needed for PG microbiology exam?
  9. Institutes and admission procedure for PhD in Microbiology?
  10. What is the date of sale of application form of Pune University for MSc microbiology
  11. What is the salary for MSc Microbiology or Ph.D Microbiology? What are the different career options after MSc or Ph.D in Microbiology?
  12. When the online forms will be available for MSc? What is the criteria and the syllabus? I want to take admission in Pune University for MSc
  13. Date of the entrance exam of MSc Microbiology in Nagpur and Pune?
  14. Registration procedure of Ph.D(Chemistry) program in Pune University? Detailed information, syllabus and date of Ph.D entrance exam?
  15. When is the entrance exam for MSc Microbiology in Pune University?
  16. M.Sc Microbiology forms are available now? Last date for submission of form?
  17. Agricultural colleges/Universities with eligibility criteria offering Ph.D programme for M.Sc(Microbiology) student? Is there any entrance exam for admission?
  18. What are the advantages of cracking GATE exam? I have completed MSc Microbiology from Pune University
14th February 2011, 09:02 PM
drkpp
Senior Member+

Default Re: Ph.D from Pune University after completing M.Sc (Microbiology) in 2006? Date of entrance exam and forms?

After, M.Sc. [Microbiology], you can do Ph.D. in Microbiology focussing your research on a specific area for research. The application is available only online from the website of Pune University. This years date of entrance exam is over. You can watch for notification next year.
27th February 2011, 02:03 PM
chinudey20

Default Re: Ph.D from Pune University after completing M.Sc (Microbiology) in 2006? Date of entrance exam and forms?

You want to do your Phd in Microbiology . But for this year the entrance exam has already been conducted. So keep searching for another chances or wait till the next year.
17th April 2011, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

i want to know about p.hd enterance exam only microbiology.
22nd April 2011, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

i want to know enterance exam of p.hd .....(only microbiology)
26th May 2011, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

i want to know about the p.hd admission procedure in microbiology in pune university
6th July 2011, 03:31 PM
Unregistered

I did M.sc biotechnology with (53.36%) in 2009 and currently doing job in alembic pharma and i want to do Ph.d so plz guide me.
4th October 2011, 05:54 PM
Unregistered

when does the pune university conduct its phD entrance exams...i am looking for biotechnology and microbiology courses.
13th November 2011, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

sir,i m just completing my PG in microbiology in 2011from nagpur university, i wouid like to complete my phd profession from pune university.
when entrance carried out of phd in microbiology in pune university.when entrance from come
23rd February 2012, 02:32 PM
Unregistered

sir, i cmplete my pg in microbiology in 2009 from aurangabad university i want to do phd from pune university .plz tell me the date of entrance exam and how to apply for phd
19th January 2014, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

DEAR SIR, I COMPLETED MY M.Sc in 2001 and then i worked for 10 years in hospital industry. After my pregnancy i took a break of 5 years and now i wishtt to get back to studies and do my Phd from a good university i had done M.Sc by research can u please guide me. I will be highly grateful. thank u.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?