26th November 2011, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

Last date to submit the application form of CET for Sevagram Medical College?

give me last date to submit application form for CET for sevagram medical collage

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for MHT CET exam after doing BCA and scoring 41.60% in 12th? Will I get admission in any medical college for MBBS course? What is preference form? How does it help in getting admission in MBBS course?
  2. Last date to submit the CET application for IP university for B.Tech?
  3. Last date of K-CET Online form submission for candidate who belongs to AP? Tuition and admission fee of engineering colleges under K-CET?
  4. Is it possible to submit form without primary medical degree? I'll submit the degree as soon as it is issued from our college
  5. How can I get information regarding application form for admission in MBBS in Pondicherry Jipmer Medical College?
  6. Where to get application and last date for COMTEK & CET?
  7. When will the form of Tripur Medical College will be available?
  8. How can I get the application form of CET in KPT, Mangalore? How much I have to pay for Demand Draft? Where I should submit? -- [New]
  9. M.Phil in Medical Microbiology after MBBS in Maharashtra? Last date to submit the application form?
  10. What is the MBBS fees in MGM?
  11. Venue of getting application forms for Sevagram Entrance Examination and last date to apply for it?
  12. How can I get details about MH-CET exam?
  13. What is the date of MHT CET exam? Last date to submit the form? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. When will the forms for BDS course be issued?
  15. From where I can get the application form of Karnataka CET for Diploma student? Examination date and last date of application?
  16. What is the procedure to submit MBA MH-CET application form?
  17. Last date to submit the online form for All India Pre Medical Test Exam?
  18. What is the last date to submit the TANCET application form and when is it issued?

2nd December 2011, 09:19 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Last date to submit the application form of CET for Sevagram Medical College?

The date for CET exam 2012 is not yet announced. Most probably, the exam will be conducted in the second week of April 2012. The form and prospectus will be available from the first week of December 2012. You will have to submit the filled in application form before the last week of February 2012. The centers for the examination will be Nagpur, Delhi, Hyderabad & Mumbai, Varanasi and Guwahati.

24th January 2012, 11:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Last date to submit the application form of CET for Sevagram Medical College?

whats ' the last date of sevagram form distribution??

19th May 2012, 11:01 PM
Unregistered

last date of filling MHT CET form and cost of form

21st March 2013, 06:03 PM
Unregistered

LAST DATE OF APPLICATION FORM?

1st June 2013, 09:52 AM
Unregistered

Last date to submit form of pmt

17th December 2013, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

what is the last date of online registration of Sewagram PMT exam?

10th January 2014, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

Last date to submit the application form of CET for Sevagram Medical College?

19th January 2014, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

where search for application form of sevagram pmt

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?