12th June 2011, 12:17 PM
kakanisrikanth.36

Which exams are conducted by IISC and other universities?

i have completed BSc electronics from Acharya Nagarjuna University and i want to pursue MSc elecronics in IISC or from any other universities.what are the exams conducted by IISC and other universities

11th October 2011, 12:53 AM
gaurav2talk
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which exams are conducted by IISC and other universities?

EXAMS CONDUCTED BY IISc: GATE

IF YOU want to do M.tech from IISc then you will have to write gate and you will have to get good ranks in GATE for iisc.

for P.H.D also iisc conducts exams.
15th December 2011, 11:38 AM
tariqlko01

Default Re: Which exams are conducted by IISC and other universities?

The two main exams conducted by IISc Bangalore are:

GATE : for doing M.Tech or jobs in some PSUs

Phd : for doing research in any particular field

GOOD LUCK.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?