26th June 2012, 12:52 PM
balajikandukuri

How to get admission for M.Sc in Computer Science without giving Entrance Exam?

how to get the admission in msc computer science with out entrance is there any convenent is avaliable please send me

26th June 2012, 03:42 PM
artigoyal52

Default Re: How to get admission for M.Sc in Computer Science without giving Entrance Exam?

Hi dear,
Admission in Msc in computer science required you have to complete you graduation.
Many universities and college take entrance exam for admission.
But some universities also give admission based on % in BSc or BCA means in your graduation or merit base.
Means you have to do hardworking and get good marks in your graduation and then get admission in Msc.
Good luck
26th June 2012, 05:53 PM
kutti.29
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to get admission for M.Sc in Computer Science without giving Entrance Exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by balajikandukuri View Post
how to get the admission in msc computer science with out entrance is there any convenent is avaliable please send me

dear friend

To get admission in M.sc CS, manny colleges offers direct admission as per the eligiblity creteria. But manny good colleges will conduct his own entrance examination to get admission in M.sc CS.

DU, JNU, BITSAT is the entrance exams for M.SC CS.

S.K. Somaiya College of Arts, Science & Commerce, Ghatkopar East, mumbai is the good college for get admission in M.SC CS course.

But, if you have scored good marks in your graduation, then you will definately get direct admission in this course.

According to me, this course is best course in now a days and after completing this 2 year course, you will also do M.tech.

After completing M.tech, you will find good jobs in Software and networking field.

3rd March 2013, 10:08 PM
Unregistered

Is mohindra college take any entress for admishion in MSc IT?
2nd February 2014, 12:05 AM
Unregistered

how much percentage bsc/bsc it taken for addmission in amu
1st April 2014, 06:55 PM
Unregistered

which univercity give the addmition for msc in cs without any entrance exam in maharashtra
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?