27th March 2011, 06:34 PM
archana raghavan

How to get admission to M.Sc in good Universities in Singapore after BE?

i just want to do my MSc in gud universities of Singapore... criteria and eligibility?
10th and 12th above 80%
doing my 8th sem BE with 75%
how i shud equip myself to get into it

Related Questions:
  1. List of good universities in Singapore offering MBA program? What is the admission criteria and the overall expenses?
  2. List of universities which offer Bachelor of Hotel Management course in Singapore? Procedure to get admission?
  3. Should I consider going to Singapore for M.Sc? Is Singapore a good place to study?
  4. Criteria to get MS admission in Singapore universities -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What is the fee structure to pursue MS from top US universities/IIT/Singapore?
  6. List of good universities in Singapore offering MS program? I have completed MCA with 90% marks and have two year work experience with IBM
  7. How to do masters in Singapore after doing BSc in Microbiology? Best universities that provide this course in Singapore?
  8. How may I do MS in VLSI in Singapore university? What's the applying procedure? How may I get scholarship?
  9. Universities offering MS in Singapore and entrance test details for the same? -- [New]
  10. How to do MSc from a good university of Singapore? What is the eligibility criteria?
  11. Criteria to get admission in good universities of Singapore for pursuing M.Sc? Which exams should I take?
  12. How to get admission in the best universities of America, Canada, Singapore for masters in science? I have done B.Tech in ECE
  13. Can I take admission in M.Sc Microbiology in Singapore?
  14. How may I pursue masters in Llfe sciences from UK after completing BE in biotechnology from VTU?
  15. How to apply for M.Sc Chemistry at Singapore university?
  16. Best universities to pursue M.S in Singapore?
  17. Top universities offering MS in VLSI in Singapore? Scholarship, cost and admission process?
  18. List of universities which offer Hotel Management course in Singapore for 12th NIOS Student?
3rd May 2011, 09:58 PM
ramanath

Default Re: How to get admission to M.Sc in good Universities in Singapore after BE?

Dear friend,
There are several educational fair held in various cities across india. lots of foreign universities take part in that. Since you have a sound academic record it is easy for you get into singapore university.you must clear the eligibility exams preferred by them....
thank you
4th July 2011, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission to M.Sc in good Universities in Singapore after BE?

please tell me in detail how to join singapore university for studying ms
16th December 2011, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

how much shoud i get in 12th board xams in india to get a good college in singapore or america or elsewhere ?
8th May 2012, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

i am presently doing b.sc in microbiology.... i am in the second year now....... i wish to do my masters from a good university of singapore.............how should i go about it? please help!
21st June 2012, 04:19 PM
Unregistered

i am pursuing b-tech in food technology with 8 credits CGPA and wana get higher studies in us,canada or uk please update me how should i go about it
7th July 2012, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

completed B.E with 78%,need to pursu M.S in singapore..wat r the requiremts and procedure to get admission in best college in singapore
17th August 2014, 06:10 PM
Unregistered

I completed bsc microbiology. ...
How to apply in master in microbiology in Singapore
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?