27th July 2014, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for M.Sc Chemistry at Singapore university?

hii.. m nisha
i want to do msc in chemsirty from delhi university and after that i want go do my studies from singapore university so plz guide me how to apply at singapore university.. and what are the other career options after msc??

Related Questions:
  1. How to do MSc in Chemistry after graduating with Micro from Vikram University? How to apply for MSc in Chemistry
  2. Should I consider going to Singapore for M.Sc? Is Singapore a good place to study?
  3. Admission for MSc university in DU after scoring 67.5% in BSc Chemistry from Mumbai University? What is the cutoff percentage? Colleges in which I can apply? Should I submit migration certificate?
  4. How can I apply for Dentist Jobs in Singapore? How much payscale should I expect if I apply for Singapore Practices?
  5. How to do MSc from a good university of Singapore? What is the eligibility criteria?
  6. How to pursue MS in Singapore? I want to pursue MS in Singapore
  7. Will I be eligible to apply for government job after passing MSc Chemistry?
  8. How can I get admission in MSc Chemistry in Delhi University? What is the cutoff for MSc Chemistry?
  9. What to do after completing MSc Analytical Chemistry?
  10. Colleges in Nagarjuna University for MSc Chemistry
  11. MSc entrance sample question paper for admission in MSc Chemistry in Delhi University?
  12. Eligibility for MSc biochemistry in Calcutta university and Mumbai university?
  13. Which course to pick for M.E. in Singapore? Which university to select?
  14. Admission process of MSc Chemistry in Delhi University? Any entrance exam for MSc Chemistry? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can I apply for MSc Chemistry after doing BSc Chemistry? What are the skills and qualifications required?
  16. After BSc Biology which one is better between MSc Chemistry and MBA?
  17. What is the procedure for admission in MSc Chemistry in Calcutta University?
  18. How to do Ph.d in Chemistry after scoring 54% marks in MSc Organic Chemistry?
8th August 2014, 07:42 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for M.Sc Chemistry at Singapore university?

Eligibility :-
For post graduation course, you need to have 12 years of schooling and 3-4 years of undergraduate study in the Chemistry field. You must be fluent in English and have good reading, writing, speaking and listening skills.

Admission Procedure:-
You need to give any one of the English proficiency tests - IELTS or TOEFL. GRE is not mandatory for most of the Singapore university. It is better to give SAT instead of GRE. Then you can download the application forms from the official website of the university as well as request for mailing the forms to your residential address and apply as per your scores. You must make sure that you submit the forms well before the closing dates.

Sometimes telephonic interview is undertaken by the university.
On getting selected by the university, the university will send an acceptance letter or letter of offer will be granted to you which you have to sign and send back to the university along with the fees. After that university will send the entire package with requisite documents with which you can apply for VISA and go for studies in Singapore.
29th October 2022, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for M.Sc Chemistry at Singapore university?

WHAT WOULD BE THE EXPENSE TO PURSUE MSC CHEMISSTRY?
WHAT ARE THE OTHER REQUIREMENTS FOR INDIAN STUDENTS TO STUDY IN SINGAPORE?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?