19th July 2012, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

How to do MSc from a good university of Singapore? What is the eligibility criteria?

I just want to do my MSc from a good university of Singapore... criteria and eligibility?
10th = 85%
12th = 80%
B.Tech = 87%
1.5 years work experience.

How should i go about it?

Is only a good TOEFL score is enough or do we need a GRE score too?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission to M.Sc in good Universities in Singapore after BE?
  2. How to apply for M.Sc Chemistry at Singapore university?
  3. Should I consider going to Singapore for M.Sc? Is Singapore a good place to study?
  4. Criteria to get admission in good universities of Singapore for pursuing M.Sc? Which exams should I take?
  5. List of good universities in Singapore offering MBA program? What is the admission criteria and the overall expenses?
  6. How to do MSc in same university after completing BSc from Karnataka University? What is the eligibility criteria for MSc in Chemistry
  7. How to pursue MS in Singapore? I want to pursue MS in Singapore
  8. Eligibility criteria to join Mechatronics Engineering at National University of Singapore?
  9. When the online forms will be available for MSc? What is the criteria and the syllabus? I want to take admission in Pune University for MSc
  10. Top Universities in Singapore to apply for MS? Required Eligibility criteria for this purpose? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. When the online forms will be available for External M.Sc Chemistry? Eligibility criteria and syllabus? -- [New]
  12. Detailed procedure and eligibility to apply for MD/MS in Singapore?
  13. Is there any entrance exam for practicing in singapore after BDS? Eligibility for applying in Singapore?
  14. Eligibility criteria for MSc Biotech after completing graduation from Calcutta University?
  15. Which course to pick for M.E. in Singapore? Which university to select?
  16. How can I get admission to study B.Tech in Singapore University after completing 12th?
  17. Eligibility criteria and admission procedure for MSC correspondence course?
  18. What is the eligibility criteria for MSc Biotech and the syllabus for the entrance in MSc Biotech?
30th April 2023, 12:19 AM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do MSc from a good university of Singapore? What is the eligibility criteria?

Some of the eligibility requirements for masters program are
Bachelor's degree from a recognised university
Relevant work experience
GMAT/GRE score (for MBA)
English proficiency test score TOEFL 90 IELTS 6.5
Valid passport
Student visa
Some of the best Universities to persue masters are
*National University of Singapore
*Singapore Management University
*James Cook University , Singapore
*INSEAD
*TUM Asia
The deadlines for applying to a master's in Singapore are usually during summer(June to July) or in winter ( January to February) . To avoid delays or missed deadlines send your required documents with plenty of time in advance.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?