26th March 2011, 09:24 PM
Raahat Devender Singh

How to get admission in M.Tech course in a reputed institute without qualifying for GATE exam? List of such colleges?

I am a final year student doing B tech in computer Science. How can i get admission into M tech course in a reputed institution without qualifying for GATE exam. Can you provide a list of such colleges?

Related Questions:
  1. In which colleges can I get admission for M.Tech after qualifying for GATE exam?
  2. How can I get admission in M.tech without qualifying GATE?
  3. List of M.Tech colleges after qualifying GATE and have completed B.Sc in Agri-biotechnology? -- [New]
  4. Last year cutoff list for GATE M.Tech Biotechnology? Can I get in any reputed institute after scoring 37.8 marks in GATE with 90 percentile? List of institutions in which I can get?
  5. MTech admission in computer science and engineering without qualifying GATE exam?
  6. Can I get admission in mtech if my GATE score is just above qualifying score? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How to take admission in M.Tech after qualifying GATE in EEE stream?
  8. List of M.Tech colleges in Chandiharh and HP which take admission without GATE exam?
  9. GATE is mandatory to study M.Tech? How Foreign studies of M.E. is different from Indian studies?
  10. Fee structure and donations requirements for Mtech admission in good colleges without qualifying GATE?
  11. Which is better to study among MBA and M.Tech for B.Tech(IT) candidate?
  12. List of the colleges which I can get after scoring 2500 in GATE(EEE)? How to apply for M.Tech?
  13. List of institutes providing M.Tech admission in computer science and engineering without GATE score card?
  14. What should I do to pursue M.Tech from IIT? I am doing B.E from Rewa MP
  15. List of colleges considering admission without the GATE score in M.Tech Environmental Engineering?
  16. How to get admission in colleges of Pune for M.Tech after scoring 7.00 in GATE
  17. M.Tech(control & instrumentation) without qualifying GATE and score 48?
  18. How will I get the application form for this year M.Tech?
27th March 2011, 07:52 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in M.Tech course in a reputed institute without qualifying for GATE exam? List of such colleges?

The GATE score is accepted in most institutes. Any candidate aspiring for admission will invariably need to appear for this test. Incase any institute does not accept the GATE score they will at least conduct their own entrance exam. The structure of these exams will be similar to GATE. BITS is a reputed institute and it conducts its own exam.
7th April 2011, 12:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission in M.Tech course in a reputed institute without qualifying for GATE exam? List of such colleges?

hello sir,
I have completed my M SC., M.Phil.,ComputerScience degree at 2005.I wish to do M Tech or ME ComputerScience in Coimbatore. According to Anna University Norms i am not eligible to do that. So I enquire Avinashilingam University for my eligibility.
They gave the positive reply. Now my doubt is after the completion of my M Tech in Avinashilingam University where will i work?
whether i am eligible or not in Anna University?
16th April 2011, 02:31 PM
Mayank Shekhar

Dear,
Hi,
The GATE score is accepted in most institutes. Any candidate aspiring for admission will invariably need to appear for this test. Incase any institute does not accept the GATE score they will at least conduct their own entrance exam. The structure of these exams will be similar to GATE. BITS is a reputed institute and it conducts its own exam.

Thanks.
10th March 2012, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

can i join a different branch in mtech other than my present branch in btech
14th July 2012, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

i want admission in m tech without gate 2012 my telephone no 9953858012
17th August 2013, 06:26 PM
Unregistered

sir ,
Iam a final year student and yet I haven't started studing for gate ,I want to get a job after btech only .
is it possible to get admission in mtech without qualifying gate .I want to do mtech part time as wanted to do job also please help me...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?