14th March 2013, 05:43 PM
Bhavna chaudhary

How to get admission in M.Tech in NIT Kurukshetra after passing B.Tech from UPTU?

i'm doing b.tech from uptu i want to take admission in m.tech in NIT kurukshetra.... i'm not giving GATE exam... can i get admission... plz help me... if not then plz tell me the MBA details... can i get admission in MBA... if yes then how....

24th May 2013, 12:29 AM
amit89itbhu
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to get admission in M.Tech in NIT Kurukshetra after passing B.Tech from UPTU?

Hi

For admission in M.Tech you need to appear for GATE. Without GATE exam, you cant get admission to M.Tech case. Student pursuing M.Tech also receive stipend from government. Hope you wont like to miss out this golden opportunity.

You can get admission from MBA if
- you have done graduation from ugc recognized college/institute
- You should have atleast 50% marks in graduation
- 45% in case of SC/ST
- no live backlog

If you meet the above eligibility, you are eligible.
You need to appear for one or more MBA entrance exam like , CAT, CMAT, NMAT, SNAP, ZAT, XAT, TISS etc
You need to score very high percentile to get call from college for GD/PI
You need to perform very well in GD/PI

all the best
31st May 2013, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission in M.Tech in NIT Kurukshetra after passing B.Tech from UPTU?

Sir, i am an sc candidate. I qualified gate 2013 by scoring 16.67 in gate 2013. Can i get admission into nit kurukshetra and what is the procedure?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?