13th September 2012, 11:55 AM
Unregistered

How to get admission in mass communication?

how do i get admission in mass communication...pleaes tell me

Related Questions:
  1. what is the syllabus for mass communication entrance exam St. Xaviers Calcutta?
  2. Can I get admission for Ph.D Mass Communication? Minimum eligibility criteria to apply?
  3. Cutoff for Petroleum Engineering course in top colleges? Which are the top colleges in Pune?
  4. Eligibility to get admission, procedure to apply and course duration of Diploma in Mass Communication?
  5. How to prepare for admission in Mass Media course in top mass communication colleges?
  6. For doing PG in Mass Communication is it necessary to do BA with Mass Communication?
  7. Can I prepare for the entrance exam of mass communication if I dont like Mathematics in 11th?
  8. Which colleges under Delhi University offer Mass communication course? Which are the entrance exams for Mass communication course?
  9. Doing mass communication as graduation course will benefit for qualifying IAS exams? -- [New]
  10. What is the admission criteria for Animation and Mass Communication Courses? Procedure to get admission?
  11. Colleges for Masters in Journalism & Mass Communication or Journalism or Journalism or Mass Communication? How to prepare for their entrance exams and what are the syllabus?
  12. What to do after 12th standard to become a Journalist? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Last date for admission in NRAI School of mass communication and management, New Delhi for MBA and Mass Communication Courses?
  14. Eligibility criteria for M.A (Mass Communication) in good colleges and universities?
  15. How to get a job in mass communication?
  16. Best college doing Mass Communication in Delhi?
  17. What should I do to enter into Teaching field having done Graduation in Mass Communication?
  18. Can a computer science graduation from Mumbai University get admission for PG mass communication? What is the duration of the course?
3rd January 2013, 11:43 PM
Tarunj94

Default Re: How to get admission in mass communication?

yes , you can get admission in Mass Communication Course after doing 12th from Science stream also.

Before Joining the course on mass communication 2 essential skills which are like mandatory given below
Flair for language (you should have good written grip over language hindi/english)
Interest in General Awareness
If you think you have above two skills in you , you can become successful in this career.

Mass Communication Courses are available in Both undergraduate and Post graduate Level.

For Under graduate level course student must have 50% to 60% marks in 12th class.

For Post graduate level Courses student need to be graduate in any discipline from recognized university with at least 50% to 60% marks .

Most of the Reputed Institutes conduct Entrance Examination for admission in Mass communication Course

Entrance Exam divided into two sections

1. Objective Section
2. Descriptive Section

Objective Section Consist questions on

Numerical ability
Conceptual knowledge
General English
General Awareness

Thank you
18th April 2013, 10:59 PM
Unregistered

how to enter into mass communication any entrence text?
21st April 2013, 09:07 PM
sigyama

Most colleges have entrance exams that test your mettle and see if you are a good fit to be a media student and eventually a media person. These typically have group discussion, written test, interviews etc.

Some colleges, like St. Aloysius College in Mangalore, do not have entrance and the selection process is transparent and based on marks / final interview.
27th January 2014, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

i am pursuing BSc Physical science electronics from University of Delhi. it is possible that i can do 2 years Mass communication course after my under graduation.if yes then please explain me ..
thanks
19th March 2014, 09:46 AM
Unregistered

Sir, I have given the CBSC Bord Examination (10th Class) and interested to join the Mass Communication Course Please guide me for the admission
Thanks
Samitesh Raj
1st April 2014, 12:21 AM
Unregistered

sir,I have completed B.B.A.nd i interested in mass communication pls guide me
[email protected]
mol-9759755187
18th April 2014, 11:12 AM
Unregistered

Sor i have give exam for class 12 thnd i have doing mass communication in journlism so plz tell what can i do
mob no:8126625779
26th April 2014, 04:53 PM
Unregistered

Sir, Im a NIOS student, is there is any option for me in mass comm.
Please Guide.
mail ID : [email protected]
9th June 2014, 06:03 PM
Unregistered

i have got 70% marks in science stream 12 th from bihar board in 2013..can i get admission in good clg of mass com...plz tell me sir..my no is 8507161809
10th June 2014, 07:18 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

First of all, you need to complete class 12 with good score. You need to have good grip over the English language and general knowledge. You need to decide whether you wish to take up
undergraduate or post graduate level.
Entrance Examination for admission in Mass communication Course is divided into two sections

1. Objective Section
2. Descriptive Section

Objective Section Consist questions on

Numerical ability
Conceptual knowledge
General English
General Awareness
12th April 2015, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I have completed my B.A in 2010,but now I want to do mass communication can I do,right now my age is 28,can I do the course of journalism.
26th May 2015, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

Sir / Madam
Hello,

I have completed my 12th, and i am 18 year old , i want to enter in mass communication ,pls suggest a way ,i have given my email id below.

Thanks and Regards

ROHIT MALHOTRA

[email protected]
30th June 2018, 03:38 PM
nikhilpatel25

Many states conduct a common entrance test and colleges consider that too but many colleges conduct standalone entrance exam for admission like NIMCJ, Ahmedabad. and the entrance exam for mass communication is also started for 2018.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?