12th February 2013, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission iN MBBS course?

i am mr.trilochan prakash i want to do admission in MBBS course but i dont know what is there admission procedure

Related Questions:
  1. How to take admission in MBBS after completing BSc Nursing?
  2. Admission in MBBS is through entrance exam or direct admission is possible?
  3. How can I get admission into MBBS? I am 42 years old
  4. Is it possible to study MBBS after completing 2 years of B.Sc?
  5. Admission in government MBBS college with scholarship for a candidate who have secure 315 marks in MH-CET? Minimum marks required in 12th for admission in MBBS?
  6. Is there any chance to do MBBS after B.Sc. Nursing? If yes, how to get the admission in MBBS? What is the procedure?
  7. Admission in Gujarat for MBBS after scoring 45% merit marks? How to get admission for MBBS in other state?
  8. How can I get admission form for MBBS courses in Jharkhand? How may I get details about MBBS courses available?
  9. How to get admission in MBBS with average of 48%? Is there any way to go to MBBS in MCI?
  10. How to get admission in MBBS with an average of 48%? Is there any way to join MBBS in MCI?
  11. How to get admission in MBBS? What is criteria for admission for MBBS?
  12. Procedure to get admission in MBBS after completing B.A.M.S? Course duration of MBBS? -- [New]
  13. Can I do MBBS after BSc Nursing? Procedure of admission and the fee structure? Where can I take admission?
  14. What are the methods to get admission for PG in Karnataka after MBBS?
  15. Eligibility criteria, procedure to get admission, fee structure per year including hostel accommodation and last date of MBBS admission in Punjab? Whether a foreigner student have to appear in entrance exam for admission?
  16. Can I do MBBS after BSc Nursing? Admission procedure of MBBS and the fee structure?
  17. Procedure for admission to do MBBS course after BSc Nursing course?
  18. Admission in MBBS course in Kalinga University after passing 12th? What is the fee structure of the course in MBBS? -- [Most Discussed]
29th April 2013, 03:47 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission iN MBBS course?

12th pass is the basic qualification for MBBS. The qualification must be obtained with physics, chemistry, and biology as subjects. After obtaining this qualification, you need to attend entrance test like NEET. NEET is conducted on all India bases to select eligible candidates to MBBS degree. Qualified candidates are allotted with colleges through a centralized counseling process.
30th April 2013, 10:17 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission iN MBBS course?

Dear Friend

M.B.B.S stands for the Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery .In order to get admission in this course you need to appear for the NEET exam .

NEET stands for the National Eligibility cum Entrance test.It is the entrance test conducted by the Central Board of Secondary education for the Bachelor of dental surgery and M.B.B.S.

The eligibility criteria for the NEET exam is as below:

>>You must have done your 10+2 or appearing for it from a recognized board with physics ,chemistry and biology as the compulsory subjects.

>>The minimum age limit is 17 years and the upper age limit is 23 years.

This is conducted at national level and lots of candidates give this examination every year .For becoming successful in this exam you need to build up strong concept regarding each and every topic of the PCB.

Previous years question papers will give an idea about type of questions generally asked in the exams.

For any further details ,you may visit www.cbseneet.nic.in.

Hope the information helps you and satisfy also.If you have any problem then you can leave your message here.

all the best

aashisranjan784
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?