25th February 2012, 12:41 PM
surdeep singh bhadwal

How to get admission in medical college of Acharya Shri Chander in Jammu?

how to get admissionnahow much marks are enough to get admission in pvt. medical college jammu?
please send me the details

20th June 2012, 12:37 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in medical college of Acharya Shri Chander in Jammu?

Quote:
Originally Posted by surdeep singh bhadwal View Post
how to get admissionnahow much marks are enough to get admission in pvt. medical college jammu?
please send me the details
The Acharya Shri Chander College of Medical Sciences and Hospital, affiliated to the Jammu University, offers MBBS program. Candidate seeking for admission in to the MBBS program offered by the College, must have passed the +2 level of examination from a recognized Board with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology. One must attain the age of seventeen years as on 31st of December of the Year of admission. The duration of the program is 4 and a 1/2 years along with one year compulsory rotatory Internship.

For detail information refer to the following Link.
30th June 2012, 10:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission in medical college of Acharya Shri Chander in Jammu?

I have passed 12 class with 85% can i get an admission in mbbs in this collage
23rd May 2013, 11:20 AM
Unregistered

does achariya shri chander college also offer PG MD/MS courses?
16th June 2013, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE GOT 70% MARKS IN 2 HOW CAN I GET ADMISSION IN ACHARYA SHRI CHANDER IN JAMMU
1st March 2017, 12:06 PM
Unregistered

I have got above 78% marks in 2 . How can I get admission in B.s.c Nursing in Acharya Shri Chander institute of Nursing Jammu.
please, give me details.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?