10th February 2017, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to apply for Samvida exam while studying in B.Ed course? Important dates for it?

Hello sir, I am studying in B.Ed course and want to know can I apply for Samvida exam while studying B.Ed course? Important dates for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply for Samvida Grade 2 after completing B.Com and B.Ed? How can I apply for Samvida Grade 2?
  2. Am I eligible to apply for Samvida Shala Shikshak grade-2 in MP after completing B.Com and B.Ed?
  3. Eligibility to appear in MP Samvida Shishak Varg-1 exam for M.A. student?
  4. Am I eligible to apply for Samvida Grade 2 after completing B.Sc and while pursuing B.Ed?
  5. Can I apply for Samvida Grade II in MP after completing B.Com and B.Ed? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Procedure to apply and important dates for ICMR Ph.D entrance exam?
  7. Am I eligible to apply for Samvida Grade 2 after completing Graduation and D.Ed?
  8. Can I apply for Samvida Varg 1 and 2 after completing M.Com and B.Ed? -- [New]
  9. Samvida Shishak Exam grade I after completing post graduation in M.Sc in Zoology?
  10. Possibility to study M.Ed in distance in Osmania University? What is the process?
  11. Important dates of Railway Protection Force Women Constable recruitment?
  12. Important dates to apply for MBBS entrance exam?
  13. Eligibility to write Samvida Shishak exam grade 1 after post graduation in M.Sc in Zoology?
  14. Important dates and application fee of BSNL Junior Engineer recruitment?
  15. Coaching classes for NATA examination in Dubai? How to apply for NATA exam? Important dates for it?
  16. Can I apply for Samvida Shala Shikshak Test in MP? I have completed B.Com and B.Ed in MP
  17. Important dates of AIIMS-Jodhpur recruitment of Office Assistants? How to apply?
  18. I do not have Maharashtra domicile but have done 10th and 12th from Pune, Which medical entrance examinations can I appear and what are the important dates(last date to apply and date of exam)?
1st March 2017, 11:09 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Possibility to apply for Samvida exam while studying in B.Ed course? Important dates for it?

Hello sir, I am studying in B.Ed course and want to know can I apply for Samvida exam while studying B.Ed course? Important dates for it?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?