2nd August 2012, 04:04 PM
Er R R Rattan

List of Ayurvedic colleges which imparts additional courses during Internship?

Please give me the list of Ayurvedic colleges which imparts additional courses during Internship.

Related Questions:
  1. Courses to do along with Internship related to Forensic Medicine/ Ayurvedic Pediatrics Medicine for BAMS candidate? -- [New]
  2. Fee structure of Government Ayurvedic Colleges? List of best Ayurvedic colleges in Pune?
  3. Specialization courses for which I am eligible after graduating in BAMS?
  4. Job opportunities of BAMS Graduate in NDA and UPSC?
  5. List of Government Ayurvedic Colleges for M.D course? Procedure for admission?
  6. PG courses in Ayurvedic Medicine Production? Which entrance exams to answer and which are the colleges offering the course?
  7. Date of various MD entrance tests and the date of availability of application form?
  8. List of all the private ayurvedic colleges in Andhra Pradesh? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Summer training in BHEL Bhopal after B.Tech. (mechanical engg.) second year?
  10. List of all the private ayurvedic colleges in India?
  11. Names of objective books for Ayurvedic Samhita? How to prepare for Ayurvedic PG entrance?
  12. Procedure and formalities to do internship from USA? List of the colleges where I can complete my internship in USA?
  13. Fee structure of government ayurvedic colleges in Gujarat? List of the colleges?
  14. Cutoff rank for BAMS college? How to get admission in government BAMS college?
  15. Information about PG diploma courses in Gynai and Obs, Panchkarma, Dietry and Nutrition, Anesthesia? Colleges from where these courses can be done? Duration of the courses?
  16. In which government Ayurvedic colleges can I get admission in J&K?
  17. Details about PG diploma in Ayurveda? What is the duration and accommodation facility?
  18. Details of the Ayurvedic Medical Colleges offering PG degree or diploma courses along with the fee structure details? Date of the entrance exam?
4th May 2015, 03:20 AM
rishab mittal111

Default Re: List of Ayurvedic colleges which imparts additional courses during Internship?

These are the List of Ayurvedic colleges which imparts additional courses during internship.

Alligarh Ayuved & Unani Medical College & Hospital, Aligarh

ALN Rao Memorial Ayurved Mahavidyalaya, Chikkamagaluru

Alva's Ayurvedic Medical College, Uttara Kannada

Aditya Ayurved College, Beed

Ahalia Ayurvedic Medical college, Palakkad

Aithein Healing, Goa

Ajivan Swasthya Samvardhan, SATNA Acharya Desh Bhushan Ayurved Medical College, BELGAON

Acharya Gyan Ayurved College, INDORE.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?