6th November 2012, 04:10 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in medical colleges if I have taken biology subject

if i was taken biology subject..so after 12th what is the best entrance exams i have to give to get admission in medical colleges..?

16th May 2013, 05:19 PM
deepa...

Default Re: How to get admission in medical colleges if I have taken biology subject

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
if i was taken biology subject..so after 12th what is the best entrance exams i have to give to get admission in medical colleges..?
hi...
as per MCI, entrance exams are reduced..
there is a common entrance exam... NEET..
you can apply for NEET entrance examination..
it is equal to all India exam..
(AIPMT)..
apart from this you can write entrance exams for two other colleges which are not under MCI..
AIIMS.. which is one of the best medical college in India, as well as in world...
you can write AIIMS entrance examination..
JIPMER is also one of the oldest medical institute
you can even write JIPMER exam..
these are the possible entrances which you can apply to get admission in medical colleges...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?