17th January 2012, 06:49 PM
ketan thakare

How to get admission for MS with scholarship after passing Printing Technology?

Hi,
Sir or Madam
I am student of PVG college doing engg. in Printing Tech.(3rd yr.)
i want to do M.S in Printing,so can you give me some guideline how i get admission for M.S.with scholarship.

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in B.E. (Printing Technology) after diploma completion?
  2. Am I eligible for getting admission in MS Printing Technology after qualifying pre degree(PCM), Diploma in Printing Technology and BBA?
  3. Admission in B.E./B.Tech Printing Technology after diploma?
  4. How to get admission to first/second year B.E in printing technology in Pune Vidhyarthi Ghruha College of engineering after completing diploma in printing technology from Karnataka?
  5. Printing course in Bangalore? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What is the admission process for direct admission in 2nd year b.tech/B.E. after diploma in Printing technology?
  7. What are the job opportunities in government sector?
  8. How to take admission in printing press technology diploma after passing Matric in Pakistan? What is the admission process? Fee structure for the same?
  9. Objective questions and answers of printing technology?
  10. How to do degree in printing? I am a diploma holder in printing technology
  11. How to take admission in B.Tech after passing diploma in Instrumentation Technology
  12. What is the scope of printing technology
  13. Objective questions of OMR exam based on Diploma Printing Technology with answers?
  14. How to get a government job after completing B.Tech in printing technology?
  15. Admission in 2nd year of engineering after Diploma in Printing Technology?
  16. Which are the courses having the best scope?
  17. Which course is better among Printing Technology Diploma and BBA? -- [New]
  18. Procedure to get admission in AMIE for Production Engineering being a candidate having completed Diploma in Printing Technology?
6th April 2019, 12:23 AM
Warrior6782
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to get admission for MS with scholarship after passing Printing Technology?

Hi,

For getting admission in MS that too with scholarship you have to give entrance examination.

Cracking the entrance examination will help you seeking admission at reasonable fee and with scholarship as well.

And you will get reputed college to offer you the MS course.

Thank you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?