3rd December 2011, 10:51 AM

Which are the courses having the best scope?

i would like to know about the various scopeful courses as i extremely confused of picking one.

Related Questions:
  1. List of courses available to study along with M.Com? What is the scope of M.Com course?
  2. Which courses have more scope in India? Detailed information about medical courses?
  3. Eligibility for MCA course after BCS?
  4. Diploma courses in mechanical? List of various ITI courses and what is the scope? -- [New]
  5. Scope in .NET, Oracle course? How much salary can I obtain after completing these courses? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Is there a good scope in CS course?
  7. What training course to do and where being CSE student?
  8. Which one has wide scope among ICWAI and ICSI courses for B.Com graduate?
  9. Which are the colleges to pursue B.E Mechanical Engineering? What is the scope for the same?
  10. Scope in electronics course? Salary after completing the course?
  11. Duration of the paramedical courses after 12th? Best colleges offering the course? What is the scope in it?
  12. What to do after completion of 12th Commerce? Scope for me in the Commerce stream?
  13. List of Animation courses to join after completion of B.Tech in Computer Science? What will be the career scope for these courses?
  14. Which course has more scope under MBA being a candidate of pursuing B.Com? What courses offered under MBA?
  15. Should I go for patent and intellectual properiatry right courses, Drug regularity affairs courses or clinical research courses? Which has a better scope?
  16. What are the different options for medical student? Fields available in IT?
  17. Which course is better between Retail Operations Management and Operations Management?
  18. What is the scope of forensic dentistry? What are the job opportunities after BDS?
25th May 2012, 08:35 AM
loki6

Default Re: Which are the courses having the best scope?

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
i would like to know about the various scopeful courses as i extremely confused of picking one.
what kind of course you are asking about?
in medical field: MBBS, BAMS , BDS
in engineering: IT, Mechanical, CS engineering from IITs,NITs, BITS
B.Com(H)., from reputed colleges.
MBA from IIMs,FMS,IMI etc.
next time please state your branch/field of study.
29th December 2012, 09:55 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

First of all you need to decide the sector; you are interested to build a career. Based on that, you can make your choices. In medical field, you can look for courses like MBBS, BAMS, or BHMS. Courses related to fisheries or dairy science can also be selected. In technical stream, you can select subjects like CSE, ECE, EEE, or Civil. Those interested in commerce can try for CA or ICWA.
29th December 2012, 10:36 PM
umang_28
Senior Member+

Dear friend ,

Here you not give information about your stream . there are many courses like CA , CS , MBBS, BAMS, IT, BDS , Mechanical engineering, CS engineering
B.Com , BCA , B.Sc , BSc (IT)
MBA , MCA etc.

UMANG_28

29th December 2012, 11:31 PM
exams1
Senior Member+

There are many career options available to a graduate, You may have some confusion to choose the right one.
Here I am providing you the scope of every section so that you can choose a right career path.
You can choose follow in options like;

Sales and Marketing:
Here earning is very lucrative which includes salary, allowance and also commissions. Graduates can directly join as sales and marketing executives in several companies be it food and beverage, manufacturing, IT or other service providers.

CS/ CA/ CFA/CWA:
After graduation one can enter into professional courses like CS/ CA/ CFA/CWA. After completion of courses one can work in public and private sectors bank, industries, MNCs, corporate houses, media houses and with many more organizations.

Management
MBA is the most promising career option after graduation. It throws up jobs in the fields of finance, personnel management, sales-marketing and international business.
Graduates have to qualify entrance test like CAT/XAT/MAT/FMS/IIFT/SNAP conducted by the concerned institutes.
Remuneration of management graduates ranges from Rs 25,000 to Rs 1 lac per month or even more depending upon qualification and experiences.

Computer Courses: MCA/Animation/Web Design
IT revolution has opened up several job opportunities. Here one can work as computer operator, programmer, software professional, animator and web designer. Courses relating to such areas are offered by several universities and private institutes. Remuneration here generally varies between Rs 10,000 to Rs 50,000 per month.

Mass Communication And Journalism/Advertising
Proliferation of media houses has opened up many opportunities for graduates who opt for Masscom and Journalism.
One can work as correspondent, reporter, anchor, columnist and radio jockey in print/electronics/web media houses. Advertising is also a promising career option to graduates. Earning in this sector is highly lucrative which generally ranges from Rs 10,000 to Rs 50,000 per month.

Hotel Management
Hotel Management
is a favored career option in India. Graduates can do Post Graduate/Diploma courses in hotel management offered by public and private institutes. After such qualification they can join catering services of hotels, restaurants, airlines, shipping companies, railways, clubs, offices and many more. The average pay packages here lies between Rs 15,000 to Rs 50,000 per months.

Travel and Tourism
Travel and tourism offer multiple career options to graduates. To enter this sector all they need is a course in tourism management/development offered by several public and private institutes. They can join tour and travel companies, tour agencies, airlines and hotels. Besides they can also work as independent tour guide and travel agents. Remuneration here depends upon quality of services and customer satisfaction.

Civil Aviation: Air Hostess/ Commercial Pilot
Career in civil aviation is quite promising which requires professional training for Air Hostess and Commercial Pilot. Remuneration varies here which ranges between Rs 25,000 to 2 lacs per month depending upon nature of job and kind of employers.

Thanks...
30th December 2012, 04:30 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Hi dear................

List of various course which are having good scope .

CA(Chattered Accountant)
CS(Company Secretary)
ICWAI(Cost Accountant)
MBA
MCA
BCA
BBA
B.tech
MBBS
BAMS

Etc....................
30th December 2012, 07:17 PM
Kotesh432
Senior Member+

Hi Guest,

Here you did not mention the type of course which you have completed.

After completing 12th standard there are many courses available to complete the graduation.

The type of course you need to select depends on the course you have completed in 12th standard.

In case you have completed graduation the various courses are different for going to P.G.

So next time when you ask the question I suggest you to give the details regarding the previous course.

Thank you,

All the best.
14th May 2013, 11:34 AM
Unregistered

i have finished my 12th std [com.sci group]. i would like to opt for printing technology .will printing technology be ascopeful subject?
15th May 2013, 12:08 AM
kalia1

HI,

Some are the courses having the best scope----------------

1.MCA
2.CA
3.CS
4.MFC
5.BCA
6.MBA
7.CFA
8.ICWAI
9.B.TECH.

Best of luck for your future....................
23rd May 2013, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

which is the scopeful course in paramedical stream
1st June 2013, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

which is the most scopeful courses in paramedical field?
8th August 2014, 12:29 AM
Unregistered

Am a 12th failure. I would like to know some scopeful and rare course at india itself without writing nd wasting 1 more year by writing 12th exam. So kindly help me with some tips of yours
22nd April 2015, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE COMPLETED 10th standard.I have no idea about taking group in 1.kindly suggest me the scopeful groups.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?