31st July 2011, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in MSc Biotechnology in Vijayatha Arts and Science college?

respected sir, i finished my b.sc and i got 67% so i want to do m.sc biotechnology in vijyatha arts&science college,secunderabad. so,please tell me the details about admissions and application dates in vijyatha arts&science college,secunderabad.

Related Questions:
  1. List of the colleges of forensics in Chennai?
  2. What's the admission procedure and form submission date for M.Sc(biotechnology) in Vijyatha arts & science college, Secunderabad?
  3. In which MSc course should I take admission? Which is better between MSc Environmental Study and MSc Biotechnology?
  4. List of Calicut University affiliated colleges which offer BCA course in Ernakulam
  5. Can I study M.Sc Forensic Science if completed B.Sc Biotechnology? List of the colleges offering Forensic Science with fee structure?
  6. Which courses are available in Pune University after completing BCS in Pune
  7. List of private as well as government colleges offering BBA course in Tamilnadu? Fee structure details?
  8. Names of the colleges offering Bioinformatic in India? What are the job opportunities?
  9. Procedure to fill forms for B.Com 1st year?
  10. Eligibility criteria of M.Sc in Medical Laboratory Technology after B.Sc in Biotechnology? -- [New]
  11. Is it possible to become a Psychology after completing B.Com, B.Ed? Details about the colleges in Mumbai offering the subject?
  12. Are there any part time colleges available in Chennai?
  13. Can I join Arts college after passing 12th boards? Admission in Arts college without passing in science stream? Colleges where I can join?
  14. List of good colleges in India offering applied microbiology course?
  15. Which are the good institutes for doing B.Com after HSC in Ahmedabad?
  16. List of colleges which offer B.Sc(Mathematics) in Kozhikode to a candidate who has secured 61% in 12th and scored 73 marks in Mathematics?
  17. Best colleges in Coimbatore and Chennai to study B.Com
  18. Which colleges will be good for me for doing PG in Psychology? -- [Most Discussed]
15th June 2012, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission in MSc Biotechnology in Vijayatha Arts and Science college?

hv got 65% in bsc biotechnology.what is admission criteria in m.sc biotechnology ?and also the fee structure..........................
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?