31st July 2011, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

What's the admission procedure and form submission date for M.Sc(biotechnology) in Vijyatha arts & science college, Secunderabad?

respected sir, i finished my b.sc and i got 67% so i want to do m.sc biotechnology in vijyatha arts&science college,secunderabad. so,please tell me the details about admissions and application dates in vijyatha arts&science college,secunderabad.

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in MSc Biotechnology in Vijayatha Arts and Science college?
  2. Top 10 colleges for M.Sc. Chemistry in Hyderabad under Osmania University? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. List of colleges along with their admission procedure, last date of form submission, fee structure, and exam date offering polytechnic course in Bikaner and Nokha?
  4. How to do MSc genetics after completing BSc Microbiology? What is the fee structure? Which are the colleges in Hyderabad?
  5. What is the admission procedure for class 11th science stream in BHU? What is the last date of form submission?
  6. Which colleges will be good for me for doing PG in Psychology?
  7. List of the colleges of forensics in Chennai?
  8. Best government and private colleges offering MSc Microbiology course in Hyderabad?
  9. Whats the last date for submission of admission forms for joining M.Ed program? Is there any procedure of late submission?
  10. Procedure to get admission in Bachelor of Fine Arts course at Banaras Hindu University? Last date of form submission?
  11. How to get Olympiad form? Last date of form submission?
  12. Date of form submission, criteria to apply and date of exam for M.com 2011 entrance exam?
  13. How many MSc Chemistry colleges are there in Hyderabad?
  14. List of microbiology colleges in Pune? What is the procedure for admission in these colleges?
  15. What is the date of sale of form for polytechnic college of Bihar and Jharkhand? Last date of submission?
  16. Procedure to get admission and registration process to pursue B.A.(English) in Symbiosis Arts & Commerce College?
  17. Details and procedure to apply in MHRD scholarship? Announcement date and last date of form submission? -- [New]
  18. What is the last date of submission of admission forms in M.A final private
5th August 2017, 03:01 PM
aroy8091

Default Re: What's the admission procedure and form submission date for M.Sc(biotechnology) in Vijyatha arts & science college, Secunderabad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
respected sir, i finished my b.sc and i got 67% so i want to do m.sc biotechnology in vijyatha arts&science college,secunderabad. so,please tell me the details about admissions and application dates in vijyatha arts&science college,secunderabad.

Hi

First of all congratulation to you for scoring good marks in B.Sc. And I appreciate your decision of higher study.

For admission in college you have to qualify entrance exam conducted by university.

Eligibility Criteria for admission:
1.Candidate must be Indian Citizen
2.Must Scored 50% in graduation.
3.Candidate must have bachelor degree in Bio-Chemistry,Zoology,Microbiology,Biotechnology,Envir onmental Science,B.Pharm and B.tech in Biotechnology

Final year student can also apply and in this situation they can submit certificate as soon as they get.

Admission is purely based on merit basis ,so you have to qualify the entrance exam.

Best of luck for your future.

Regards
aroy8091
7th August 2017, 12:38 AM
4G Solutions
Senior Member+

Post Re: What's the admission procedure and form submission date for M.Sc(biotechnology) in Vijyatha arts & science college, Secunderabad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Aspirant,

As you mentioned in you query, you have completed your B.Sc with 67% that's good enough.

You can surely do M.sc(Master of Sciemce) in Bio-Technology field from Vijyatha Arts & Science college is offering this Course every year.

Adress:
Siddam Shetty Complex, Street No. 7, R.P. Road
Secunderabad H.O.
Hyderabad - 500003
Andhra Pradesh
Landmark: Opposite Arya Samaj Vidya Mandir
Phone: (40) 65210638

Vijyatha Arts & Science college, Secunderabad is in Hyderabad city & It is affiliated to Periyar University, Tamil Nadu.

Address:
Address: Periyar Palkalai Nagar, Salem, Tamil Nadu
Phone: 0427 234 5766

For your knowledge, Periyar University, Salem came into existence on 17th September 1997, established by the Govt. of Tamil Nadu. This UGC recognized university is accredited with B+ Grade by NAAC.

To take admission in Vijyatha Arts & Science college, you have to appear & pass in "Periyar University" Entrance exam conducted every year for admission in Post-graduate courses i.e. mentioned below..

M.Sc. (Mathematics)
M.Sc. (Physics)
M.Sc. (Chemistry)
M.Sc. (Bio-technology)
M.Sc. (Microbiology)
M.Sc. (Zoology)
M.Sc. (Botany)

- To Apply for Periyar University M.Sc program, candidate must have passed Bachelor’s degree course from any recognized university in the concerned discipline with at least 55% marks in aggregate.

- Candidate appearing for their final year examinations are also eligible to apply for this entrance examination.

Application Procedure is available in Boths Online & Offline Mode.
Application Start date is 24Feb,2018 & Application end date is 18May,2018.

To Apply Offline Please visit this link to download Application Form: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2G...5jWmpCaVE/view

To Apply Online Visit Periyar University official website: http://www.periyaruniversity.ac.in/

->Application Fee for M.Sc course Entrance examination is Rs. 300( No fee for SC/ST candidates).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?