25th May 2012, 09:42 PM
navinshrivastav

How to get admission in Nagpur after passing electrical diploma with 73.93% marks? In which college can I get admission?

i pASSED ELECTRICAL DIPLOMA WITH 73.93% OF MARKS NOW I WANT TO GET GET ADMISSION IN NAGPUR , IN WHICH COLLEGE I CAN GET ADMISSION

Related Questions:
  1. Last year cutoff marks of engineering colleges in Nagpur? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Cutoff list for Electrical Engineering direct 2nd year admission in Nagpur College?
  3. Can I get admission in YCCE, Nagpur after passing diploma in electronics and communication with 66.23%
  4. Cutoff marks list of all engineering colleges in Nagpur University for getting admission in degree after diploma?
  5. How may I get admission at GMC (Nagpur)? What's the cut-off marks for the same? I've secured 174/200 in PCB at MH-CET entrance exam
  6. How to take admission in VNIT Nagpur after passing diploma in 2nd year? Date of sale of forms of LEET form in Maharashtra?
  7. How many semester's marks are including in degree from diploma, in G.T.U? How can I get admission in electrical engineering degree?
  8. Will I get admission in VNIT Nagpur or Baba Ramdev Nagpur or YRCC Nagpur?
  9. Can I get admission in 2nd year of B.E after scoring 62% in diploma in electrical engineering?
  10. How to get admission in degree college after doing diploma in electrical engineering?
  11. How to take admission in Nagpur in engineering college after scoring 80 marks in MHT CET?
  12. Admission in AMIE after completing diploma in electrical engineering?
  13. Can I get admission in VJTI college for mechanical or electrical diploma course if I score 90% marks in SSC? -- [New]
  14. What is the procedure followed to get admission in VJTI college for mechanical or electrical diploma?
  15. Can I get admission in VJTI college for Mechanical or Electrical Diploma?
  16. Eligibility to get admission in Ashmitha law college Mumbai after passing Sr. Secondary with 62.29% marks?
  17. In which college could I get admission in Mumbai college after scoring 78% in electrical engineering diploma?
  18. In which IIT or NIT can I get admission with 7393 rank in GATE 2015?
13th August 2016, 08:26 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in Nagpur after passing electrical diploma with 73.93% marks? In which college can I get admission?

After completion of your Diploma in Electrical Engineering course with an aggregate of 74% marks, you are eligible to get direct admission in second year of B.E/ B.Tech Electrical Engineering course through Lateral Entry admission process.

In Maharashtra, lateral entry admissions to second year B.E/ B.Tech course are offered through Centralised Admission Procedure (CAP). So, you need to register for CAP process which is conducted by Directorate of Technical Education, Maharashtra.

After completion of first round of counselling process (CAP), if your name is in provisional merit list, that means you have been offered admission in a particular college and you can know it by contacting DTE, Maharashtra. If your name is not in the first provisional merit list, you need to wait for second and third provisonal merit lists and if your name is in the merit list, you can join in the college in which you have been allotted a seat for pursuing second year of B.E/ B.Tech course. Almost all the engineering colleges in Nagpur offers lateral entry admission to Diploma holders through Centralised Admission Procedure (CAP).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?