25th May 2012, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

How to do marine B.Tech from IMA Chennai? What is the procedure for entrance test?

sir, i am doing diploma in electrical(final sem).now i want to do marine btech from IMA,chennai.if i am eligible then what is the procedure for entrance test?

Related Questions:
  1. ISRO entrance test?
  2. Rank required to qualify for IMA entrance test? Can I become a General? Procedure for admission into it?
  3. List of best marine engineering colleges in Chennai?
  4. Which are the best colleges to join Merchant Navy? How to join Merchant Navy as a Deck Cadet?
  5. List of best institutes for doing masters in marine engineering?
  6. Procedure to be followed for Marine Engineering? Is there any entrance exam?
  7. Can I join marine in IMU chennai campus?
  8. How to do marine engineering if I am a electrical and electronics engineering student?
  9. Any entrance test to pursue Aviation or Marine after B.Tech Mechanical Engineering in NIT?
  10. How can I join merchant navy after passing 12th? What is the procedure for B.Tech Marine
  11. Procedure to join Marine Engineering course after B.E in Mechanical Engineering? Fee structure of this course and the course duration?
  12. Entrance procedure for marine engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Am I eligible do marine biology after finishing BSc Physics in Chennai?
  14. Procedure and percentage required in 12th to get admission in B.Tech(Marine Engineering)? Total fee expenses including Hostel charges to study in Mumbai and Chennai? -- [New]
  15. Procedure for admission in IMA? I am a 11th class student
  16. List of best coaching centres for engineering entrance exam in Chennai?
  17. How can I get admission in Marine government college after passing B.Tech in mechanical Engineering? Which entrance exams are conducted for that?
  18. How much the total cost incurred for studying B.Tech Marine Engineering in International Maritime Academy Chennai?
13th August 2016, 08:40 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do marine B.Tech from IMA Chennai? What is the procedure for entrance test?

IMA stands for International Maritime Academy. It is located at Chennai in the state of Tamil Nadu, India. IMA offers B.Tech. course in Naval Architecture & Ship Building which is of 4 years duration.

To be eligible to apply for admission to B.Tech (Naval Architecture & Ship Building) course, you should have passed 12th standard in PCM with minimum 45% aggregate marks from a recognised board or three years Diploma course in Electrical/ Electronics/ Mechanical/ Automobile/ Instrumentation/ Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering from a Government recognised institution.

No entrance test is conducted by IMA, Chennai for offering admission in B.Tech course. If you satisfy the above mentioned eligibility criteria, you can directly book a seat by collecting an application form from college office and you can reserve your seat by sending reservation fee of Rs. 5,000/- by DD in favour of “International Maritime Academy” which is payable at Chennai and you can pay the balance fee afterwards when you join IMA.

For any details regarding IMA admission process, you can contact IMA Admin office through mail or phone and the details are as follows :-
E-mail Id: [email protected]
Phone : +91-91766 37100, +91-91766 87200, +91-89399 02250
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?