24th April 2013, 10:56 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in NIFT? What is the fee structure?

i am waiting for my 12th result i had taken computer science course i want to know how to get admission in nift and about fee structure and tell me about job opportunity and entrance exam?

Related Questions:
  1. Books to be referred for NIFT entrance exam? Fee structure of BA in NIFT?
  2. Fee structure of NIFT? How to fill NIFT form? From where to buy NIFT form?
  3. How to do PG in fashion designing from NIFT Delhi? What is the fee structure?
  4. How may I get the admission in NIFT? What's the fee structure for the same? How to prepare for this entrance exam?
  5. Which book should I refer to prepare for NIFT entrance exam? Fee structure for the same?
  6. How to get admission in interior designing? I am a student of BBA
  7. Is B.Com student eligible for NIFT? What is the fee structure in NIFT?
  8. Procedure to join NIFT institute? Fee structure and the date of the entrance exam?
  9. Detailed fee structure of NIFT for OBC(NCL) candidates for UG programs? IS there any fee waiver? -- [New]
  10. What is the fee structure of PG course in NIFT?
  11. Can I get admission for ICWA after completing BBA course? What is the fee structure for ICWAI course?
  12. How may I get fee structure and admission procedure of IIFT Delhi? How may I get details about Academic fee, Hostel fee, Library fee?
  13. Fee structure for bachelor of fashion designing in NIFT for 1 semester?
  14. Fee structure of NIFT Delhi? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How much marks should we score to get a seat in NIFT? What is the requirement and the fee structure?
  16. Fee structure of MCA in KIIT?
  17. Am I eligible for Masters in Design course from NIFT being a candidate of pursuing M.Com? Fee structure for this course? Job Prospects of pursuing a similar course in Fashion Designing?
  18. Eligibility for 6 months Fashion Design course from NIFT?
21st June 2013, 09:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission in NIFT? What is the fee structure?

AM A B.TECH STUDENT OF ELECTRONICS AND TELECOMMUNICATION. CAN I APPLY FOR NIFT,MASTER'S DEGREE???
23rd July 2014, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

I cmpltd my b.tech nw i want to do m.ftech at hyd n can u tell the fee structure about m.ftech please
9th May 2015, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

i like to join fashion technology but i d't know about full detail so please guide me.
29th May 2017, 04:34 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

The National Institute of Fashion Technology ( NIFT) is a premier institute of fashion studies. This institute has many branches all over India at Hyderabad, New Delhi, Bhopal, Bangalore, Mumbai, Chennai, Bhubaneswar, Gandhi nagar, Jodhpur, Kangra, Kannur, Patna, Kolkata and Shillong. There is an entrance exam, that will be conducted in the format of General Aptitude test (GAT), Creative Aptitude Test (CAT). There are different streams in Bachelor of fashion technology and Bachelor of fashion designing. The eligibility and fee structure are same and are mentioned below.

Eligibility criteria:
- You need complete your 10+2 education from recognized state board or national board of education.
- Candidates having a diploma degree i.e., 10+3 or 10+4 are also eligible to apply for NIFT.
- The age limit is 23 years for general candidates for SC/ ST/ PwD there is age relaxation up to 5 years.
- Candidates appearing the final year of qualifying exam are also eligible to apply for the NIFT admission.

Fee structure in Rupees (Including all exam fees & registration fees):
Semester 1: 11450
Semester 2: 85050
Semester 3: 105950
Semester 4: 93550
Semester 5: 116550
Semester 6: 102950
Semester 7: 131600
Semester 8: 113200
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?