12th June 2012, 07:03 PM
roking44

Is B.Com student eligible for NIFT? What is the fee structure in NIFT?

is b.com student eligible for nift.? if eligible how to join and what is the fees structure in nift.?

14th June 2012, 06:53 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is B.Com student eligible for NIFT? What is the fee structure in NIFT?

Quote:
Originally Posted by roking44 View Post
is b.com student eligible for nift.? if eligible how to join and what is the fees structure in nift.?
Having done Bachelor of Commerce, you will be eligible to pursue the following programs offered by The National Institute of Fashion Technology:

Master of Design
Master of Fashion Management

In order to assess your ability to pursue the courses mentioned above, National Institute of Fashion Technology will conduct entrance examination which will comprise of the following stages:
  • General Ability Test
  • Creative Ability Test
  • Group Discussion
  • Interview

The notification regarding the entrance examination and admission procedure is published on the official website of the National Institute of Fashion Technology.

Fee Structure ( Per Semester):

TUITION FEE:Rs.50,000
LIBRARY FEE:Rs.3,000
MEDICLAIM & STUDENT DEVELOPMENT FEE:Rs.1,250

One Time Refundable Fees:

SECURITY DEPOSIT:Rs.5,000
ALUMNI ASSOCIATION MEMBERSHIP FEE:Rs.2,500

For more information, refer to the official website of National Institute of Fashion Technology.
10th October 2012, 10:34 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is B.Com student eligible for NIFT? What is the fee structure in NIFT?

What's the future If we join nift after b.com proffesional.
29th July 2014, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

what is the criteria for taking admission in one year course of design and pattern making in indian ethnic wear course of nift
is there any entrance exam
8th February 2015, 01:48 PM
poornima. r

Quote:
Originally Posted by roking44 View Post
I have completed my b.com now I am interested to do mba in fashion designing can we join.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?