4th July 2012, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in PG law through IGNOU? I have completed M.Com, LLB

How i get admission in PG law through IGNOU at correspondence. I have completed the M.Com, LLB & presently i am a govt. Servant.

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in law through IGNOU in correspondence? Which is best for me between LLB and LLM?
  2. Can CS undergoing student do LLB and M.Com
  3. How to do LLB after doing M.Com from IGNOU? What is the eligibility and duration?
  4. Whether my 1 year graduation naming "B.Com CA&A" which is awarded by ICSI and IGNOU is valid?
  5. Can I be eligible for LLB degree from IGNOU? I have secured 51%
  6. How may I do my Masters in Law through Correspondence? I've done my LLB degree from Madras university in B.Tech at Madras Law college on a regular 5 years integrated course and secured 48% marks
  7. Difference between LLB and Bachelor of Law? Universities/Institutions offering Law courses? Admission months/timings and procedures? LLB done through distance education is not applicable for practice?
  8. How to do LLB through correspondence? What is the admission process for LLB from IGNOU
  9. How to do LLB through correspondence? What is the admission process to do LLB from IGNOU
  10. Can I apply for UGC NET in company law after doing M.com from IGNOU
  11. What is the admission process for LLB from IGNOU?
  12. What is the admission process to LLB from IGNOU?
  13. Which are the colleges offering 3 years Law course? Is the 3 years law course equivalent to normal law course? What are the career opportunities after completing LLB? From which month does the admission commence?
  14. Can I take admission in IGNOU law after completing graduation?
  15. Eligibility for LLB after M.Com? Colleges in Mumbai providing admission? -- [New]
  16. How to do LLB after completing B.Com with 60%?
  17. How to do LLB from IGNOU after completing graduation? What is the admission criteria and eligibility?
  18. Information about LLB correspondence courses from IGNOU? What are the possible aspects? -- [Most Discussed]
14th July 2012, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission in PG law through IGNOU? I have completed M.Com, LLB

can i get admiision in LLB. i am graduate with 50%
9th December 2013, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission in PG law through IGNOU? I have completed M.Com, LLB

hi I am bcom and I want to do LLB by ignou corspondance....what is the procedure
2nd January 2014, 04:52 PM
Unregistered

I am a advocate. passed the LLB AT NORTH BENGAL UNIVERSITY 5 YEARS COURSE. How I get admission at PG LAW through IGNOU?
6th July 2017, 07:06 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can get admission for PG in Law course. The eligibility requirements for studying PG Certificate In Cyber law are mentioned below.

Eligibility criteria:
- The candidate should complete their graduation level course in any related stream with minimum a fair percentage from any recognised university.
- There is no minimum and maximum age limit for studying this course.
- The fee structure for the course is INR 7k per annum.
- The duration of the course is from 6months to 2 years.

According to the bar council of law the distance education is not allowed for Law courses because law course cannot be done through distance or correspondence.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?