23rd May 2012, 11:42 PM
Unregistered

What should I do to enter into Marine engineering after completing of my 12th standard?

after completing my 12th standard, what should i do to enter into MARINE engering course?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to enter Marine Engineering after completing B.E in Mechanical? Duration of the course and training centers providing the course?
  2. Can I get admission in ISRO after completing B.Tech(Marine Engineering) 1st year? Whether B.Tech(Marine Engineering) have any value in ISRO?
  3. Complete details about Marine engineering course
  4. Am I eligible for Marine Engineering after scoring 65% in 12th? Fee structure for Marine Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Can I apply for marine engineering after completing my 12th? I am interested in marine engineering
  6. After scoring 67% in 12th am I eligible to do Marine Engineering? Fee structure of this course?
  7. Courses which are available in Marine Engineering for girls after 12th standard?
  8. Am I able to do Marine Engineering after 12th with 65%?
  9. Should I join Engineering Diploma course to study B.Tech if didn't take Science in 12th standard? -- [New]
  10. Will I be able to join marine engineering with 65% in 12th? What is the fee structure?
  11. Which are the entrance exams for marine engineering? I am a student of standard 12th
  12. Is it possible for me to do Marine Engineering if I dont have English Subject in 12th?
  13. Qualifications required to join Marine Engineering? Can I join it after ECE?
  14. How to apply for marine engineering course after completing 12th? I have qualified for JEE mains
  15. Marine Engineering after completing BE (CSE)
  16. Percentage required to be eligible for Aeronautical Engineering or Marine Engineering? Fee structure of the mentioned courses?
  17. How to join merchant navy after passing 10th with 60%?
  18. Which are the Marine Engineering Colleges? What are the qualifications required for entering Marine Engineering course? Can I get into Marine Engineering after doing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
25th May 2012, 11:41 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to enter into Marine engineering after completing of my 12th standard?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
after completing my 12th standard, what should i do to enter into MARINE engering course?
In order to be considered eligible for Marine Engineering course after completion of Higher Secondary level, one must have studied Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English in the same and must have scored nothing less than 60% in aggregate in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics taken together.
So, if you fulfill the eligibility criteria mentioned above, you will be eligible to apply for the Marine Engineering course. Most of the institutes offering the program conducts their own entrance examination whereas some of them considers candidates holding a valid IIT JEE score.

In order to know the admission procedure of each institute, refer to their official websites:

PSN College of Engineering & Technology-Tirunelveli
The Praveenya Institute of Marine Engineering & Maritime Studies-Visakhapatnam
CV Raman College of Engineering-Bhubaneswar
Institute of Technology & Marine Engineering-West Bengal
Marine Engineering & Research Institute-Kolkata
Vel’s Academy of Maritime Education and Training-Chennai
Maharashtra Academy of Naval Education and Training-Pune
Tolani Maritime Institute-Pune
Coimbatore Marine College-Coimbatore
International Maritime Academy-Chennai
3rd July 2012, 03:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What should I do to enter into Marine engineering after completing of my 12th standard?

how many years take to complete marine engineering
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?