24th October 2015, 01:34 AM
Unregistered

How to get admission to study PhD with scholarship in Europe for M.Pharmacy postgraduate?

Dear Sir,
I am Sudakshina Kumari, completed my M.Pharmacy in Pharmaceutical Chemistry. My Dissertation(project) work completed now. I am deeply interested in doing PhD in Europe. I want to know how to get admission and apply for scholarship for PhD in Europe? Kindly help me. I am waiting for your valuable guidance.

Related Questions:
  1. PhD admission and scholarship in UK or europe -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Can I get free scholarship to study PhD being a MA postgraduate?
  3. List of universities which offer PhD in Commerce with scholarship for M.Com postgraduate?
  4. How to get admission in PhD at UK or Europe? Details of Visa and staying there?
  5. Procedure to study PhD in Politics & International Studies in University of Cambridge with scholarship for M.Phil postgraduate?
  6. Can I get scholarship to study MS in Europe? Total expenses to study MS in Europe?
  7. Eligibility for PhD in Europe with scholarship?
  8. Entrance exam to do PhD in Europe for Microbiology postgraduate?
  9. PhD programme in Europe with scholarship in Immunology? Which institute gives scholarship for PhD?
  10. How can I get admission to study PhD in English being a M.A. and B.Ed postgraduate?
  11. List of universities which offer PhD in Economics/Public Administration/Urban Planning/Politics/International Development/Statistics in Europe for postgraduate in Public Administration candidate? Total expenses to study PhD in Europe?
  12. From where I will get GATE scholarship to study Ph.D program?
  13. Obtaining full scholarship to study Drug Development and Analysis in Europe or USA?
  14. Admission procedure to study PhD(Physics) in Mumbai University for M.Phil postgraduate of Kerala? Possibility to get direct admission?
  15. How to take admission for study PhD in Nephrology for Parasitology postgraduate?
  16. How to do PhD in Abroad with scholarship being CSE postgraduate?
  17. How to do PhD after M.Pharmacy?
  18. Eligibility criteria to do MS or Ph.d in UK or Europe Universities? How to apply for scholarship in universities?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?