5th May 2014, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

Is there any limitation in pHd that you have to publish 7 research articles first?

Sir i have qualified m-pharmacy in pharmaceutics. sir i have published 7 review articles and 4 research articles during m-pharmacy. sir is there any limitation in pHd that you have to publish 7 research articles first before entrance in phd. For getting admission in best colleges of phd, what are the tests i have to qualify first and what are the other requirements i need to have if i want to get admission in best college.

10th May 2014, 11:13 AM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Is there any limitation in pHd that you have to publish 7 research articles first?

The PhD course is the most valuable and useful course for your career. The PhD is the doctorate studies which are dong after the post graduate in any subjects. The career will be best if you do the PhD course because it is the only one course in which give you the doctorate position after completing the PhD.
This course is applied for any kind of subjects.

The PhD course of the evergreen course in which the students are making him as the successful man. The students are working so hard for reach the level of the successful man. The PhD completed student must know the value and the importance of the PhD course. This is the very best course. You have to give all the entrance exam for which you can enter into the PhD course. You have to join PhD through the M-Pharmacy.

This is very good idea and also a best subject that you choose this subject will give you a lot of successful in this pharmacy subjects. The students will get excited when they are complete their PhD with the pharmacy course. The interested students are go for the admission by fill up the form in the official website of the college you choose.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?