18th November 2012, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in standard 11th and what is the procedure? Which are the exams which are to be given?

How to get admission in standard 11th? What are the procedures and which exams have to be given for the entrance?

7th June 2015, 10:39 AM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in standard 11th and what is the procedure? Which are the exams which are to be given?

There is nothing for which you have to be worried while taking admission in the Class 11th. You just have to visit the institute of your choice and follow its procedure and satisfy its eligibility criteria for admission in that very institute .

Generally for admission in a school/college with desired stream you just have to be passed in your Class 10th board examination. Also there is no barrier of percentage required in 10th to get admission in Class 11th but few institutes do have the bars based on the marks in the 10th board examination for admission in their respective institute.

Also at the time of admission one will have to submit the necessary documents clarifying you as a genuine candidate such as passing certificate , marksheet , character certificate , transfer certificate , residential and in the case of change of board migration certificate too .

Yes few top colleges and schools do held their respective entrance examination for admission in their respective examination and to get admitted in the same you must have to appear and crack the same.

Also before taking admission in any institute please visit the institute and collect more information regarding the discipline of environment and academic faculty and system .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?