30th March 2012, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

How to take commerce as a stream in 11th standard? Is commerce available in Banasthali Vidyapeeth? Procedure for admission?

I want to take commerce as a stream in 11th standard. So is commerce available in banasthali vidyapeeth and what is the required procedure for the admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure to study 11th standard in Banasthali Vidyapeeth, Jaipur for 10th BSEB female candidate? -- [New]
  2. Procedure for admission into class 11th in Banasthali Vidyapeeth? Fee structure of 11th standard admission?
  3. How to get admission in Banasthali Vidyapeeth Rajasthan university for 11th standard?
  4. Percentage to be scored in 10th so as to get admission in 11th standard of Banasthali Vidyapeeth?
  5. What's the admission procedure for 11th std in Banasthali Vidyapeeth Rajasthan? How may I get sample entrance exam papers?
  6. Can I get admission in standard 11th after scoring 68% in 10th standard? I want to take commerce stream
  7. How to get admission in SYJC commerce? I have scored 62% in 11th commerce
  8. Can i reppear in XII from other stream after a gap of nearly 3 years?
  9. Percentage required in SSC to get admission in 11th standard in commerce stream? College offering any special subject like germany, French, IT in 11th standard?
  10. Migrating from WBBSE to CBSE?
  11. Can I get admission in 12th Commerce externally if pursuing 11th without attending classes?
  12. Can I get admission to study 12th Commerce externally?
  13. What should I study in Higher Secondary if expecting 80% to 85% in 10th Board exam?
  14. What is the benefit of opting Commerce in 11th standard?
  15. Procedure to get admission in Banasthali Vidyapeeth, Rajasthan -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How to take admission in class 11th commerce?
  17. Can I prepare for IIT-JEE? I have passed 11th standard with commerce stream
  18. Can I do NDA after passing 11th commerce? What is the procedure for NDA?
10th June 2012, 07:04 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to take commerce as a stream in 11th standard? Is commerce available in Banasthali Vidyapeeth? Procedure for admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to take commerce as a stream in 11th standard. So is commerce available in banasthali vidyapeeth and what is the required procedure for the admission?

The Banasthali Vidyapeeth do not offer Commerce stream in the Senior Secondary School Certificate [XI and XII]. The Courses offered are Humanities, Sciences and Home Science. The Subject of studies in the SSSC level comprises of the following:

Compulsory :
  1. Hindi
  2. English
  3. Computer Programming and Application.
Optional Subjects:
  1. Humanities Group
  2. Science Group
Admission is based on Merit of Secondary Certificate or Equivalent Examination
4th March 2013, 07:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to take commerce as a stream in 11th standard? Is commerce available in Banasthali Vidyapeeth? Procedure for admission?

what is the procedure to take admission in 11 standard in vanasthali vidyapith????? Is cemmerce available there???
4th March 2013, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

how many students are there right now??
16th March 2013, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

Sir, i have just given my matriculation exam n i am willing to take admission in banasthali in commerce..please guide me through the admission n entrance exms
18th March 2013, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

how many % we should score for commerc at banasthali
28th May 2013, 10:16 PM
Unregistered

I want to take commerce as a stream in 11th standard. So is commerce available in ST.Mira's girls college
and what is the required procedure for the admission?
21st February 2014, 06:55 PM
Unregistered

Does the result of class 10 matters for admission in class 11 ?
2nd April 2014, 11:29 AM
Unregistered

i am now in 11th and i am offered with commerce stream i did well in all subjects except in maths will it be better for me to opt for commerce or to continue with pcm stream?? bt i hope i can do well in maths also..
15th February 2015, 06:09 AM
Unregistered

I am now in class ten and want to get admission in banasthali vidyapith in class eleven in commerce stream . Sir i wanted to know about the fee structure and the cut off percentage required for the admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?