17th May 2011, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission abroad for Aerospace Engineering after 11th?

how can i get admission abroad for aerospace engineeringif i am in 11th standard and has secured 85% in 10th standard my email id is d.hariomdwivedi.yahoo.com.

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission abroad for Aerospace Engineering if I am in 11th and have scored 85% in 10th standard?
  2. How can I get admission abroad to do Aerospace Engineering? What is the admission requirement to study abroad in Canada, USA, Britain?
  3. Top 10 universities offering BS(Aerospace Engineering) in Abroad? Cutoff score required in SAT for admission?
  4. List of universities which offer MS in Aerospace Engineering in Abroad? Entrance exam to get admission?
  5. Should I do Aerodynamic Engineering from India or from Abroad? Premier institutes in Abroad for Aerodynamics or Aerospace engineering?
  6. How to do Aerospace Engineering in abroad Like USA and Canada? How much would be the cost for it?
  7. What is the procedure to do MS Aerospace Engineering in abroad after completion of B.E Aeronautical Engineering?
  8. How can I get admission abroad for Aerospace Engineering after 12th? Which entrance exam to give?
  9. How can I study MS(Aerospace Engineering) in Abroad after completing B.E.(Aeronautical Engineering)?
  10. Am I eligible to do aerospace engineering masters in abroad after
  11. Procedure and requirements to study MS(Aerospace Engineering) in University of Washington?
  12. Entrance exam to study MS(Aerospace Engineering) in Abroad for B.Tech(ECE) candidate?
  13. List of entrance exams to study in Abroad for Aerospace student?
  14. What is the scope of Aerospace Engineering in India and abroad? What is the salary in India and Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can I join Aerospace Engineering after completing B.Sc (MPCS) in Abroad countries? -- [New]
  16. Can I get an education loan of Rs. 35 Lacs to study Aerospace Engineering in Abroad as my father died?
  17. Am I eligible for doing masters in Aerospace engineering in USA universities?
  18. Can I do MS in Aerospace Engineering abroad after completing Diploma in ECE?
6th July 2011, 10:01 AM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission abroad for Aerospace Engineering after 11th?

after 11th standard you can not go abroad for your further study. if you want to complete your graduation from abroad then you may do it after 12th. so now you have to wait for one year and do very good result in 12th board examination.

after completion of 12th you have to appear in various graduation admission entrance examination for foreign university. you have to clear one of this examination through which engineering admission is done in foreign. then you will get scholarship for you engineering study as well as you will get chance to complete your engineering from abroad.

but this type of entrance examination is very hard. the competition is very tough so many students are trying for this examination.so you must be prepared very well to crack this examination.

best of luck.
29th August 2011, 01:33 AM
Unregistered

which typ of exams u r talkng about... so we have to prepare for aieee too? Or some other abroad exams...
5th March 2012, 07:26 PM
Unregistered

cam i do polytechnic in 2012 if i passed my 10th in 2011 with 9.0 cgpa
5th March 2012, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

can i do polytechnic in 2012 if i passed my 10th in 2011 with 9.0 cgpa.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?