21st June 2013, 02:00 AM
Unregistered

How to get admission in TKM? Which is the college and the branch after joining?

is possible to get admission in tkm.can we change the college and branch after joining

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in TKM college of engineering?
  2. Can I get admission in CET, Thiruvananthapuram or Government engineering college, Thrissur or TKM engineering college? I've secured 84% marks in 12th and scored 92 in NATA
  3. Will I get admission in TKM college or any other college after scoring 130 in engineering with A grade in Maths and Physics, B+ in Chemistry? What should be my rank?
  4. Any chance to get admission in TKM college through CET after scoring 159 rank in open category?
  5. When will be the NATA exam in TKM college?
  6. Is NIT Calicut better college than TKM or CET for B.Arch course?
  7. What is the rank of TMK Institute of Management among other management institutes?
  8. Criteria to get a management seat in TKM engineering College for B.Tech Chemical Engineering? Is there any reservation for muslims?
  9. Am I eligible for Mechanical stream after scoring 46 marks in JEE?
  10. From where to get the application form for TKM college Kollam?
  11. How to take admission in government college for EC branch? List of the government degree colleges in Gujarat?
  12. Is there any entrance exam for BCA? Marks required for joining BCA? Admission requirements for BCA? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Is it possible to get admission in TKM Kollam or RIT Kottayam? -- [New]
  14. What is the cutoff marks for CET?
  15. If it possible to get admission in government college in CS,CE,ME,FT or TE branch after scoring 37,500 rank? Best colleges for the branch?
  16. Admission in COEP in ENTC branch for B.E?
  17. What is the test date of NATA exam and what are the available centers in Kerala state?
  18. How to join Air Force as an Airmen in Technical? I have completed diploma in electronics and communication
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?