27th March 2012, 01:19 AM
Unregistered

What is the test date of NATA exam and what are the available centers in Kerala state?

what is the date and day of National Aptitude Test for Architecture will be conducted in centers of Kerala state?
please send me the details

20th April 2012, 07:50 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the test date of NATA exam and what are the available centers in Kerala state?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what is the date and day of National Aptitude Test for Architecture will be conducted in centers of Kerala state?
please send me the details
The National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) can be taken anytime during this year till 31-08-2012. After the prescribed date, candidates won't be able to take the test. The registration for the same, has been already started.

Test centers in Kerela for National Aptitude Test in Architecture 2012:

Devaki Amma's Guruvayurappan College of Architecture
Chelembra,Pulliparamba P.O
Idimuzhikal-673634

MES School of Architecture
MES College of Engineering
Thrikkanapuram P.O
Kuttippuram, Malappuram District
Kerala, Pin-679573

Holycrescent College Of Architecture
Malipuram Nagar South
Vazhakulam P O
Ernakulam District
Alwaye - 5

Tkm College Of Engineering
Tkm College P O
Kollam - 5

College of Engineering Trivandrum
Trivandrum-16
9th May 2012, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the test date of NATA exam and what are the available centers in Kerala state?

i have got 49.80 percent in std. 12th with science stream. should i applicable for nata test?
9th May 2012, 05:43 PM
Unregistered

i have got 49.80 percent in 12th with science stream. should i applicable for nata entrance test for architecture?
26th June 2012, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

i want to know the exam dates for nata in tamilnadu,plzz reply.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?