26th August 2012, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

How to join Air Force as an Airmen in Technical? I have completed diploma in electronics and communication

Sir I completed my diploma in electronics and communication
engineering I got 84.4 aggregate. I want to join in airforce
as a airmen in technical.when the recruitment starts
for airmen

Related Questions:
  1. How to join Air force after completing diploma in electronics and communication
  2. How to join in Air Force as an Airmen in technical after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering with 84.4% aggregate
  3. How to join Air Force after completing diploma in electronics and communication?
  4. Air Force after Diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  5. Can i join Air Force as a Pilot at 2nd year Electronics engineering?
  6. How can i join Indian Air Force after passing diploma in electronics and communication
  7. How can I join Indian Air force after passing diploma in electronics and communication
  8. How to join Indian Air Force after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  9. How to join Air Force as Technical officer after passing B.E Electronics and Communication? Procedure to apply under UES
  10. Can I get a job for technical position air force passing 3rd year electronics and communication?
  11. How to join Indian Air Force(Especially MES) after the completion of Diploma in Electronics and Communications? Information about MES?
  12. Can I get a job in Air Force Field? Am I eligible for it after diploma in Electronics and Communication Diploma?
  13. After Electronics and Communication Diploma can I get a job in Air Force Field? What are the jobs available for me?
  14. How to join Air Force in Technical Branch? I am a 3rd year student going B.Tech with electronics and communication branch -- [New]
  15. How can I become a Pilot in Air Force? I have completing diploma in electronics communication branch
  16. Any age relaxation for OBC candidates in Air Force recruitment for Airmen in X Technical Trade?
  17. Can I apply for Indian Air Force and Army having completed Diploma in Electronics and Communications Engineering? Procedure to join Air Force and Army? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How to join Indian Air Force after studying in B.Com 2nd year
28th August 2012, 10:13 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join Air Force as an Airmen in Technical? I have completed diploma in electronics and communication

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
for airmen
Hey friend,

Being a Diploma completed student you cannot join in Technical Branch in Air Force as you are not yet satisfying the needed qualification for it.

The procedure for joining in it is by writing the entrance exam which can be written only when you satisfy the needed qualification for the exam.

And for joining in Air Force Technical Branch you need to write the AFCAT Exam

AFCAT - Air Force Common Admission Test

This exam is conducted for candidates in 3 branches in Air Force such as:

> Ground Duty Branch

> Flying Branch

> Technical Branch

As asked for getting into Technical Branch the criteria's which you need ot satisfy are:

## The candidate should be a citizen of India

## The age limit needed for the exam for joining in Technical Branch is 18-28 years of age.

## Education qualification needed for the exam for joining in Technical Branch is that the candidate must have completed a degree in Aeronautical Engineering with a fair percentage.

If you satisfy them all then you can apply for the exam to join in Technical Branch through AFCAT Exam.

ALL THE BEST
28th August 2012, 10:57 PM
incredibleshub

Default Re: How to join Air Force as an Airmen in Technical? I have completed diploma in electronics and communication

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
for airmen
To join DEFENCE SERVICES , the best entrance exam for a diploma candiate is NDA EXAM

NDA - National Defence Acdemy exam

Generally , this exam will conduct by UPSC two times in every year

To apply for the exam ,

~ your age should be between 16.5 to 19 years
~ you must be a citizen of india
~ you should be an unamarried MALE candidate

The Selection process is

~ Written exam
~ SSB Interview
~ Medical test

The exam syllabus is ,

1) General ability - 600 marks
2) Maths - 300 marks

The SSB interview is a 5 day process

The notification releasinng date is 05-05-2012
The applications closing date is 04-07-2012
The exam date is 19-08-2012
28th August 2012, 11:00 PM
incredibleshub

To join DEFENCE SERVICES , the best entrance exam for a diploma candiate is NDA EXAM

NDA - National Defence Acdemy exam

Generally , this exam will conduct by UPSC two times in every year

To apply for the exam ,

~ your age should be between 16.5 to 19 years
~ you must be a citizen of india
~ you should be an unamarried MALE candidate

The Selection process is

~ Written exam
~ SSB Interview
~ Medical test

The exam syllabus is ,

1) General ability - 600 marks
2) Maths - 300 marks

The SSB interview is a 5 day process

The notification releasinng date is 05-05-2012
The applications closing date is 04-07-2012
The exam date is 19-08-2012
2nd May 2013, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

dear sir,
is there age relexation for OBC candidates in IAF Airmen X group ??
please tell me about the same.
my e mail - [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?