1st May 2013, 10:34 AM
Unregistered

How to get admitted in MSc in food and nutrition in JD Birla college under Jadavpur University?

how to admit in m.sc. on food & nutrition in jd birla college under jadavpur university?

Related Questions:
  1. Should I go for M.Sc in Food and Nutrition if done B.Sc in Home Science? -- [New]
  2. Am I eligible for the post of guest lecturer at any Government or Non Government College after passing MSc in Food Nutrition?
  3. Dates of MSc entrance exam of food science and nutrition of SNDT college, Pune? What is the admission procedure?
  4. Can I do MSc in food and nutrition? I have BSc degree
  5. How to apply for Ph.D and internship from AIMS after completing MSc in food and nutrition with 78% marks?
  6. How to join M.Phil in Anna University after completion of M.Sc in Food Science and Nutrition?
  7. How to do MSc Food Technology? I have completed BSc Nutrition and Dietetics
  8. How could I do food nutrition course after completing M.A from BD Arts College?
  9. When is the entrance exam for MSc in food and nutrition in colleges of Mumbai?
  10. What is the procedure to get admission in MSc in food nutrition dietetics
  11. How to do M.Tech degree in food and nutrition biotechnology in CFTRI university, Mysore
  12. Names of institutions in West Bengal where MSc in Food and Nutrition is offered?
  13. If I get 26 marks in GATE CS under SC category then is there any chance for me to get admitted in Jadavpur University or Kalyani Government Engineering College? Which are the government colleges where I can get good scholarship?
  14. How can I get the forms of Lady Irwin for admission in MSc food and nutrition?
  15. Sample question papers for MSc food science and nutrition?
  16. MSc in applied nutrition: Colleges, Admission Procedure, Exams, Application Forms? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Am I eligible for Food Tech/Pharma based nutrition jobs? I have done my HSc in Food and Nutrition
  18. Procedure to do Ph.D from NIN after completing MSc in food science and nutrition with 78% marks?
23rd July 2013, 12:43 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admitted in MSc in food and nutrition in JD Birla college under Jadavpur University?

is the course open or regular?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?