1st March 2011, 08:12 PM
bhatt hemangini

How could I do food nutrition course after completing M.A from BD Arts College?

the matter is that I have completed MA from BD ARTS COLLEGE affiliated with Gujarat University. Now I wish to do Food Nutrition course.

17th July 2011, 12:49 PM
Snehal Mariappa

Default Re: How could I do food nutrition course after completing M.A from BD Arts College?

Eligibility Criterion:

The Eligibility criterion of most of the Institutes differs. However, few basic criteria’s remain the same. The candidates have to achieve a minimum of 55% in their Higher Secondary Examination. Candidates have to at a minimum age of 17 years at the ensuing year of the admission. In most of the Institute, English is the chief language in which the course is taught. Therefore, the candidates also have to study English as the first language in their 10+2 level. However this criterion is not mandatory.

Course Duration:

The total duration of the course is about three years. The course is divided into three year with the candidates requiring to suffice and clear each year with a minimum of passing marks in all the papers.

Job Prospects:

The candidates who have pursued the course can achieve highly paid as well as stable career in several sectors that include food processing industries, food product and associated development, sensory analysis based industries, advisory board of the food and nutrition industries, etc.

Best Places to Pursue:

University of Calcutta
Tamil Nadu Agricultural University
Kakatiya University
31st March 2012, 05:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How could I do food nutrition course after completing M.A from BD Arts College?

HOW COULD I DO PHD IN FOOD NUTRITION FROM GUAJARAT UNIVERSITY AFTER COMPLATED MY MA HOME SCIENCE FORM BD COLLAGE ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?