12th June 2011, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

How to get the B.Pharmacy exam form for Haryana B.Pharmacy colleges affiliated to MDU university?

Sir,i am ashish jain and have passed out 12th this year and want to apply in B.PHARMACY.So,please tell me how to get a B.PHARMACY entrance exam form for HARYANA B.PHARMACY COLLEGES AFFILIATED TO M.D.U. UNIVERSITY

30th September 2011, 10:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get the B.Pharmacy exam form for Haryana B.Pharmacy colleges affiliated to MDU university?

Sir, I am AMAN KUMAR and have passed out 12th this year with PCM & Bio and want to apply in B.PHARMACY.So,please tell me how to get a B.PHARMACY entrance exam form for HARYANA B.PHARMACY COLLEGES AFFILIATED TO M.D.U. UNIVERSITY
26th April 2012, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get the B.Pharmacy exam form for Haryana B.Pharmacy colleges affiliated to MDU university?

IS I AM ELIGIBAL FOR B-PHARMACY .I HAVE JUST GIVEN 2 BOARD EXAM UNDER CBSE
30th April 2012, 11:21 PM
Unregistered

i want to take addmission in b pharma course.how it is possible sir.please give me right instruction sir.
16th May 2012, 04:25 PM
Unregistered

Sir,i am sachin deswal want to take admission in b pharmacy | Tell me when the form exists| my email is [email protected] & my mobile no is 9992666859
12th June 2012, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

My son has passed 10 i2 in non med. this year& he wants to get add. in B.pharma IN HARYANA GOVT. college. pl. tell me what to do. my email is [email protected]
13th June 2012, 04:11 PM
Unregistered

sir i am passed my d pharma am i able in b pharma 2nd year.
26th June 2012, 03:47 PM
Unregistered

Tell me! Can i get the add. in the b.pharmacy and what is the procedure to get the addmission. i have just pass the 12th (pcm) from Haryana board. My e-mail id is [email protected] & My mob no. is 9671823178.
27th May 2013, 04:00 PM
Unregistered

dear sir
I' m 12 passed for cbse board nd i want to take admission in b.pharmacy and tell me how to get a entrance exam
8th June 2013, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

Sir i have passed 12 non medical from haryana board.Plz tell me how can i take admission in b pharmacy in haryana govt pharmacy college. My email id is [email protected] nd my moble no. is 9050751485.
19th April 2014, 11:09 PM
Unregistered

Smile Re: How to get the B.Pharmacy exam form for Haryana B.Pharmacy colleges affiliated to MDU university?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,i am ankit goel want to take admission in b pharmacy | Tell me when the form exists| my email is [email protected] & my mobile no is 9068858350

I have passed 12th class with pcm in hbse
I want to know how to get a admission I. b pharmacy best college in haryana
31st March 2015, 04:46 PM
Unregistered

I have passed 12th class with physics chemistry and maths from hbse board I want to how to get a b pharmacy exam form please tell me hurry
9th December 2015, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

Sir,I have passed 12th class in this year with physics,chemistry,biology&math from bihar board I want to take admissions in biology pharmacy in mdu plz tell me how can I take admissions
My email [email protected]
&MY MOBILE NO 0 7761950191
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?