14th May 2014, 09:59 PM
Unregistered

Any private jobs for girls of intermediate qualification? I have passed 12th commerce with 72% in English Medium

hello sir

I Am 12 passed commerce student with 72% in english medium.
currrently i am in BBA 1 year. Is there any private job for girl of intermediate qualification in 2014.
which salary around 6000- 7000.
please answer me. it is very important
please reply me or callme my no. 9125835920

9th December 2015, 06:08 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Any private jobs for girls of intermediate qualification? I have passed 12th commerce with 72% in English Medium

Getting jobs is not the difficult part but yes getting a good job in the market is. In fact it is most challenging that a person gets a good profile job that can guarantee a secure future and good knowledge learning. It is important to understand that for whatever jobs you apply, you need to have a basic set of qualifications that would make you eligible for the position.

Another factor that I think is important to highlight here is your safety. As known, the safety is not proper in many companies and jobs thus you have to ensure that you are highly secure and are working in a friendly environment. Its a bonus to have plenty of ladies workers already working at office so that the overall ambience of the place remains calm.

Now coming to your query of the availability of private jobs in the market for girls, I would say there are no good jobs at the qualification that you hold currently. However, one industry that recruits 12th pass candidates, gives good pay packages and also other perks and benefits is the BPO/Customer Service/KPO Business.

There is no doubt that this industry is second to none when it comes to revenues, growth and more. Moreover, all it requires if good communication skills and smartness to handle customers and clients. It is not a very reputed industry though because it has some work hazards like working in night shifts, working with people that may not hold very bright family values and others such as slow growth, negligible learning etc. However, if a person is determined to succeed then he/she would not mind all these things.

Also note that apart from this industry you can look for Data Entry jobs which are again available in plenty in the market. It would not require any skill but a good and accurate typing on computer. You may consider this option as well.

Lastly, I would recommend uploading your profile on the top job portals such as naukri, monster, shine, timesjobs and others so that you can also be updated about the other domain jobs such as fashion merchandiser, freelancer, helper etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?