14th August 2018, 02:49 AM
Unregistered

How to get Bank Education Loan to study BE course?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to study BE course in the field of Mechanical Engineering. But I belongs to a poor family. I would like to know that what I have to do to get the Education Loan from any Bank for doing this BE course?

15th August 2018, 06:24 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get Bank Education Loan to study BE course?

The procedure to get education loan is:

>>The first option for you is to apply for education loan online at Vidya Lakshmi portal to multiple banks or single bank. You will have submit all your educational qualification and other essential documents like aadhaar card, pan card, loan letter from college. Banks will respond you after processing your application.

>>Second option for you is to visit any nearest bank of your choice and fill and submit application form, attach all necessary documents. There is no need of any guarantor or collateral for loans upto 4.5 lacs.
15th August 2018, 10:04 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

How to get bank loan:

You can apply for education loan either in online mode or offline mode. The online application for education loan is done at official website of a portal called Vidya Lakshmi Portal.

You can also apply at official website of different banks for education loan. In offline mode, you can visit any nearest bank branch for education loan. You will need to submit necessary details and documents for loan to be processed.
16th August 2018, 08:45 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

To get bank education loan for pursuing B.E course, you should have secured admission to B.E course in a Government recognised college/ university. To apply for an education loan, you can visit the respective bank official website or you can directly apply by visiting the nearest bank branch.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?