28th January 2014, 04:46 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Bank PO job in government sector?

My Name is Naveen Singh.
Education 12th Art.& B Com.1 year done from uttarakhand opn university .
So can apply for Bank PO. Job Profile. Because I need GOVERNMENT. JOB.
Can u please guide me what should be do.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for Bank PO job in government sector? -- [New]
  2. Career options after B.Sc (Physics)? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How can I get a job in government bank sector? I am a B.A graduate with Delhi University
  4. What should I prefer between private sector and government sector jobs? What are the job opportunities in government sector for BA student?
  5. Required age limit to apply for the position of IT Officer in Bank?
  6. Can I get a government job in any sector like bank? I have completed PUC commerce with 76%
  7. How to get a job in government sector? I am a student of M.Pharmacy
  8. Banking Jobs: Exams and Procedure to Apply?
  9. Can I do a job in any government sector after completing Hospitality and Tourism Management Course from Singapore?
  10. List of jobs in government sector for M.Pharma students? How to apply for the same?
  11. Any jobs in government, bank or private sector?
  12. List of career opportunities available for a B.Tech graduate in Petroleum engineering from school of Petroleum technology Gandhinagar? I've secured CPI 5.75
  13. Job opportunities in Government sector after the completion of Engineering in CS? Is it possible to earn more in Private sector than in Government sector?
  14. List of the PSU companies for Civil Engineering?
  15. Can I apply for Bank Clerk in Government sector having secured 49.5% in 12th class?
  16. How to pursue M.Sc in Software Engineering being a candidate of EEE?
  17. After completing MSc in Microbiology any jobs available in government sector? How to apply? From where to get the forms?
  18. How may I find jobs in various government sectors after completing graduation in commerce stream from Mangalore university?
3rd February 2014, 09:49 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Bank PO job in government sector?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
My Name is Naveen Singh.
Education 12th Art.& B Com.1 year done from uttarakhand opn university .
So can apply for Bank PO. Job Profile. Because I need GOVERNMENT. JOB.
Can u please guide me what should be do.
Hey friend,

The Bank PO exam is conducted for candidate to join in for joining in as a Probationary officer and this exam is being conducted by various banks based on the vacancy of the post and there are criteria's which are needed to be satisfied in order to apply for the exam and they are:
  • Nationality
  • Age Limit
  • Education qualification

# The Nationality standard needed for the exam is that the candidate should have a citizenship in India.

# The age limit needed for the Bank PO Exam is that the candidate must have 21-30 years and this is for General category candidates.

# There are certain upper age relaxation for other category candidates and they are that the candidate should have 21-35 years for SC/ST candidate and for OBC candidate should have 21-33 years.

# The Education qualification needed for the Bank PO exam is that the candidate must have completed a Degree from a recognized university with at least 60% aggregate.

# And the candidate who is wishing to join in the Bank PO exam should have known about Computers.

If you want to apply for the exam then you need to satisfy all these criteria framed for the exam.

Pattern:

The candidate is selected for the post through 2 stages:
  1. Written Exam
  2. Interiview

ALL THE BEST
30th June 2015, 09:35 PM
unique99

According to your qualification statement this is not possible to get PSU(GOVT)Bank PO Job.

As you know bank job is lucrative also very tough and competitive to achieve.

PSU bank job is conducted by IBPS and SBI every year.As far as Govt.bank job eligibility
is concerned you are to complete your Graduate degree from the recognized University/Institution having minimum pass marks or more.

To get Bank PO job first you are to do on line registration then you are to write on line
CWE.After cracking Written exam,Group Discussion,Interview you will be eligible for GOVT.Bank PO appointment as per merit.

If you have the passion from this day buy PO prctice book from the book stall which will
give you fare idea to compete successfully.

For recruitment notification always visit http://www.ibps.in http://www.sbi.co.in
10th July 2022, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

What is the difference between bank po and bank Clerk
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?