13th October 2011, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for jobs after scoring 60% in 1 semester and average of 65% in all semesters?

I have got 60% marks in one semester but my average percentage of all semesters is above 65% and i a general candidate , am i eligible for the job?

20th October 2011, 02:42 AM
rahuld1

Default Re: Am I eligible for jobs after scoring 60% in 1 semester and average of 65% in all semesters?

hi
yes you are eligible but the reputed companies will not prefer you because they want freshers with minimum of 70%.
so for you start from less reputed firm gain some experience and then try for reputed firms!
20th October 2011, 01:11 PM
sheshadev senapati
Senior Member++

Default Re: Am I eligible for jobs after scoring 60% in 1 semester and average of 65% in all semesters?

see dear,,
some of the sectors ask for 75-80% through out and some demands 60%...
your 1oth and 12th marks are also valuable...
so my suggestion is don't ask for too much. first you join in some companies for experience and suddenly you can get good jobs..
good luck..
thank you
31st October 2011, 05:13 PM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Am I eligible for jobs after scoring 60% in 1 semester and average of 65% in all semesters?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have got 60% marks in one semester but my average percentage of all semesters is above 65% and i a general candidate , am i eligible for the job?

Eligibility For Jobs

Most of the companies which come for the campus placement have the following selection criteria :-

1) You should have 60% or above as your aggregate percentage in B.Tech

2) A study gap of not more than 1 year (some allow 2 years also)

3) No active backlogs at the time of placement..

If you manage to satisfy the above conditions then there is simply no problem for you as far as qualification is concerned..

But,you definitely need to fare well in the interview and the technical test of the particular company and prove your worth for getting placed..

all the best..

With Warm Regards
"Nitz"
30th November 2011, 10:20 PM
gaurav2talk
Senior Member+

yes, you are eligible for jobs after scoring 60% in 1 semester and average of 65% in all semesters.

lots of PSU and private companies are there for jobs:

BHEL
IOCL
ONGC
SAIL
NTPC
EIL
HPCL
BPCL
DRDO
BARC...

many private companies are also there....

thank you....
29th January 2012, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

about fees and qualification and what should be the percentage in maths and physics in12th
30th January 2012, 01:28 AM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
As you have managed to secure 65% aggregate through out the B.tech course then you are eligible for all kind of jobs..

You can apply for software sector jobs as well as core technical jobs..

My friend you have not mentioned about your stream, in which you have done your B.tech course, then It is difficult for us to suggest you..

So, you just not need to worry.. You are eligible to apply for all jobs..

All the best.
30th January 2012, 02:28 AM
Shivam.Tiwari

Yes, you are eligible but many companies will not accept you as they requires a minimum of 70%
30th January 2012, 09:04 AM
babanrao more

Eligibility For Jobs

Most of the companies which come for the campus placement have the following selection criteria :-

1) You should have 60% or above as your aggregate percentage in B.Tech

2) A study gap of not more than 1 year (some allow 2 years also)

3) No active backlogs at the time of placement..

If you manage to satisfy the above conditions then there is simply no problem for you as far as qualification is concerned..

But,you definitely need to fare well in the interview and the technical test of the particular company and prove your worth for getting placed..

all the best..
30th January 2012, 02:48 PM
surekha_katreddy

Quote:
The eligibility criteria for securing a job depends upon the company to which you are applying. It varies as per the Company.In general the eligibility criteria to recruit a fresher is:
--:A minimum of 60% to 75%(varies as per the company) at all levels of your
education.
--:No backlogs are allowed
--:A maximum of 2 years backlog is allowed

So if you posses that criteria you can apply.The percentage of the entire course is taken into consideration not by semester wise individually.
30th January 2012, 05:12 PM
priyo06
Senior Member+++

dear friend,

Candidate should have passed the 10+2 examination from a recognized board with Physics , Chemistry and Mathematics at least 75% of marks to get admission in B.I.T.S.

Only the students appearing 12th in this year and those who have passed their 12th standard, only those candidates are eligible for 2012 B.I.T.S. admission test.

Besides this the candidate must have some eligibility i.e. a adequate means fluent in spoken English.

Also I have attached a documents which will help you a lot.

good luck.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf BITSAT2012Broucher.pdf(424.3 KB, 145 views)
30th January 2012, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

is 1st semester is more important for the campus interview ? if i score 60% and above in the 1st semester and 85% and above in rest of the semesters will i am eligible to attend the interview ?
30th January 2012, 08:49 PM
jeevi12

Quote:
Yes you are eligible.

But accdording to some good companies offer for high grade marks.
31st January 2012, 04:48 PM
pops07
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Yes Dear,

Offcourse you are eligible for maximum companies.

As your average marks is 65%, so you are eligible for the companies who have criterias of 55%, 60%, 65% all through.........

The name of some good companies, in which you are eligible are as follows..........

1. Tata Consultancy Services

2. Cognigent Technology Solution

3. Infosys Technologies

4. Microsoft Limited

5. IBM

The above Companies need 60% in 10th 12th and graduation....

There are also many companies, which requires only 55% as there eligibility criteria in 10th 12th and graduation

The name of such Companies are

1. Wipro Technologies

2. Wipro Infotech

3 Wipro VLSI

4. L&T Infotech

5. Mahindra Satyam

6. Tech Mahindra

7. SYNTEL

8. Peakon software

9. Pinackle Software

10. Patni Computers

etc etc....

There also many core companies and public sector core companies like SAIL, BHEL, L&T, IOCL, NTPC, POWERGRID,etc etc Which need 60% or 65% in graduation only.

Best of Luck................
16th January 2014, 02:24 AM
Unregistered

i can give the exam of a subject in which i am fail in first sem. and when and what is produre and what's charges apply?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?