5th February 2012, 04:02 PM
vikgupta

Will there be any Opportunity for me to get into TCS having 3 years gap after completion of 12th class?

Is there a opportunity for me in tcs having 3 yr gap after 12th???????

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to do graduation course after 6 years gap after completion of 12th in commerce stream?
  2. What reason should I give TCS for 2 years gap in studies?
  3. Is it a better choice for me to do M.Tech course having scored 52% in 10th, 51% in 12th and pursuing CSE with an academic gap of 4 years? Which kind of Jobs I can get after completion of my Engineering?
  4. How can I sit for TCS campus placement if I have 1 year gap between 12th and diploma?
  5. Am I eligible for campus placements in TCS if I have 1 year gap between 10th and 12th and 2 years gap between 12th and B.Tech?
  6. Can I get job in TCS, CTS, Infosys and Capgemini if having 2 years gap after 12th? Percentage calculation in CTS and TCS?
  7. Am I eligible for Accenture, TCS, Wipro and other MNCs having scored 65% in B.Tech, 62% in 12th and 48% in 10th class with a gap of 3 years?
  8. Am i eligible for TCS placement drive with 2 years gap before 10th?? -- [New]
  9. Eligibility criteria of ACCENTURE, IBM, TCS and INFOSYS for B.Tech students? Which one of these IT companies do/don't allow 2 years gap between 12th and B.Tech.? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Am I eligible to repeat 12th Science after a gap of 2 years?
  11. Is it possible to get into job via Campus Placement if I have 2 years study gap?
  12. Is it possible to get placement in companies like TCS, CTS, Wipro etc. if there is a 2 years gap in studies?
  13. Will my campus placement get affected if I have 3 years gap between 12th and B.Tech?
  14. Will there be any problem for me while joining in TCS being a candidate having completed B.Tech in 5 years and mentioned the same in application form?
  15. Gap of 4 years between 10 and 12 class
  16. Can I get good job in L&T and TCS after scoring 47% marks in 10th class and 80% marks in Civil Engineering?
  17. Am I eligible for MNC companies like TCS, Infosys and TechMahindra if I have 1 year gap between 11th and 12th?
  18. Am I eligible for placements in companies like TCS, Wipro, Infosys having 1 year gap?
5th February 2012, 07:39 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will there be any Opportunity for me to get into TCS having 3 years gap after completion of 12th class?

dear friend,
As you have 3 years og study gap, then you are not eligible for TCS campus placement..

Eligibility for TCS campus placement:-

1.Candidate has to secure 60% aggregate through out the career.

2.Candidate must not have any study gap more than 2 years.

3.Candidate should not have any pending backlogs during graduation.

These are the eligibility criteria you have to fulfill.

You are not eligible for TCS ....
But there are also some IT companies those don't have such criteria , you can apply for those..

All the best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?