26th January 2013, 10:31 PM
teja sandesh

How to get a core job after doing B.Tech 2nd year?

hi am doing my B.tech 2nd year.what are the couses i have to learn to get core job by my 4th year?

27th January 2013, 02:12 PM
end of query
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to get a core job after doing B.Tech 2nd year?

hi
as you haven’t mentioned your branch, therefore it is difficult to answer you the courses precisely. But if you want to join a good job, then you should opt for a course which is new to the technology involved in your stream so that you can excel in the same field in your job. And your job preferences will rise automatically when you have an extra egde over others.
Gud luck
31st January 2013, 11:35 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: How to get a core job after doing B.Tech 2nd year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by teja sandesh View Post
hi am doing my B.tech 2nd year.what are the couses i have to learn to get core job by my 4th year?
Hi

I am really sorry to state that YOU/NOBODY CANNOT get any CORE job right in the second year. You only think that when you are in 2nd year of Engineering WHAT KNOWLEDGE do you have ?
Please always think about how you can contribute to an organization rather than thinking of getting a job/placement/packages/core field and all such things.

As you may know Engineering is just the technical course which is of 4 years duration out of which the 1st year is common for all. So you can say that from second year onwards the actual B.Tech study is started and then only you want job? You have to study B.Tech for atleast 4 years with a good academic score and gain as much knowledge as you can all this time.

Once you are in your 7th semester, your college would organize and call CORE/Mass recruiting companies in your college campus. Then you can sit for the Online Test, Aptitude, GD, Interviews etc and get jobs. However till then its all learning process.

There are two ways of getting CORE Jobs : GATE - Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering through with the PSU companies recruit. ITS really tough to get through. Also the second one is the companies which come and visit your campus. You can sit for them and then get recruited if you have the potential, knowledge, smartness, and talent.

So till then I would request you to take your B.Tech seriously and study as fine and good as you can so that later when you reach the placement time you can get a job at once. You cannot get any job while you are in your 2nd year.

Regards
RANJEET
3rd February 2013, 10:18 PM
sammy_wrath
Senior Member+

Lightbulb Re: How to get a core job after doing B.Tech 2nd year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by teja sandesh View Post

Dear Aspirant,

You did not mention your stream.we cannot give you a correct answer unless you give us the details.

Because we cannot give any blind answers for your question.Get with us back with proper information.So that we can give you a 100% guidance.

Apart from your question.You need to learn C/C++ in depth if you are a IT/CSE student.

Else if you are a EEE/ECE student you need to work on the basic concepts of your stream.

Else if you are from a MECH/Civil background you need to work on the CADD software. which helps you making the 3D designs and layouts of the buildings/instruments.

Similarly every stream has its own importance.So thats why we need data so that we can help you.

Hope this info helps you.

All the best for your future endeavor's.

Any more Queries.
Don't Hesitate to ask me. Am happy to help you always. Just ping to my profile.

Best Regards,
Sampath.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?