16th March 2014, 10:47 PM
B.Saranya.

What kind of job will I get after doing 2nd year electronics and communication engineering

i am doing my 2nd year electronics and communication engineering.
what kind of job i should choose?core or IT COMPANY.If i choose core company what are the expectations from the company.what domain paper should i cocentrate on?

Related Questions:
  1. What kind of job suits an Electronics and Communication passout with 60% in final year?
  2. What kind of job will give better salary and promotion for electronics and communication engineering
  3. How will i get job in TCS? I am appearing for final year of electronics and communication engineering
  4. Can I get a job in TATA or LG after passing 2nd year diploma in electronics and communication engineering?
  5. How to get a job in electronics and communication engineering branch?
  6. Can I join BSc direct 2nd year after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering?
  7. How can I get into NASA while studying in B.Tech 2nd year(Electronics and Communication Engineering)?
  8. List of institutions offering summer training in Chandigarh or Delhi? I'm in B.Tech(Electronics and communication engineering) 2nd year
  9. Internships for B.Tech Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  10. Which organization can I join for Summer Internship of 4 week while in 2nd year of Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  11. How to get admission in M.E 2nd year(Electronics and Communication)?
  12. Can I get admission in engineering college in direct 2nd year after completing diploma in electronics and tele-communication?
  13. JNTU B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering-2nd Year Electronic Circuit Analysis Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  14. Training and courses after btech 2nd year -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Procedure to apply for Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma? I have just completed my 2nd year in electronics and communication engineering
  16. What can I do after diploma electronics and telecommunication engineering?
  17. What is GATE syllabus? I am a 2nd year electronics and a communication engineering student
  18. Is it possible to go to NASA after Electronics and Communication Engineering?
15th October 2016, 09:18 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of job will I get after doing 2nd year electronics and communication engineering

After completion of second year of engineering, you will not be eligible for any kind of job or entrance exams. You can apply for jobs in final year of engineering. You should try to get job in core companies through entrance exams. IT companies will offer you good jobs but later on you will lose interest working in that companies.

*You must apply for GATE exam for PSU jobs like Assistant engineer post in Steel Authority of India limited, GAIL, Indian Oil and Corporation limited.

*BSNL Junior Telecom officer exam.

*Airport Authority of India entrance exam.

You should concentrate on your technical subjects. They will test your technical knowledge of different subjects.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?