my colleg is not so well known .
our seniors told that not to have faith on collge
then how can i get the job?
plz guide me!!!

30th May 2012, 05:16 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get a better job after B.Tech? I am in 2nd year ECE

You need to pass your B.Tech with a good rank. With higher marks in B.Tech, candidates can apply for jobs in private and public sector. You can try for technical jobs in Railways, banks, public sector companies etc after B.Tech. All these government sectors recruit candidates through written examination. Hence you need to prepare well and pass in these exams which will enable to get in to good job positions. Apply for jobs in MNCs like TCS, Wipro, etc.
26th November 2013, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

being a b.tech 2nd year student i want to write all the competative exams to get a job
20th February 2014, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

I WANT TO DO SUMMER INTENSHIP IN EFFECTRONICS ,GIVE ME YOUR SUGGESTIONS AND EXPLAIN THE PROCESS HOW TO GET SEAT IN EFFECTRONICS.
5th June 2014, 12:00 AM
Unregistered

Cool Re: How to get a better job after B.Tech? I am in 2nd year ECE

Quote:
Originally Posted by psarraha View Post
i m in 2nd year ece branch
i want a better job after btech.
my colleg is not so well known .
our seniors told that not to have faith on collge
then how can i get the job?
plz guide me!!!
dn't worry.i am also facing the same.first fix ur target & i think ur goal is to have a good job right? then have a clarification about the job u want to do i mean about the field ur very much interested & collect the entire information about the subject inch by inch &try in it.u will be sucessful
22nd July 2014, 12:17 AM
Unregistered

i am a b.tech 3rd year student [ece] . and i have no idea ,what to do for get a job in future .I want to know that extra cources (mat lab programming etc...) are essential for jobs.
And certificate is also required for any job.
22nd July 2014, 12:32 AM
Unregistered

I am a b.tech 3rd year [ece] student.i want to know that extra cources like matlab , programming,etc.. are usefull to get jobs in future .And certificates of these cources are required for a good job .
And what is the benifits of these cources.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?