4th July 2011, 04:08 PM
trupti shetty

Which Engineering branch is best among Electrical, Biomedical, Printing, Civil and Chemical?

which engineering branch is the best among electrical,biomedical,printing,civil,chemical

20th July 2011, 10:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which Engineering branch is best among Electrical, Biomedical, Printing, Civil and Chemical?

which branch is better placement wise IT or electrical?
12th November 2011, 12:25 AM
belide
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Which Engineering branch is best among Electrical, Biomedical, Printing, Civil and Chemical?

Branch selection totally depends on your field of your interest. All of the engineering branches can provide you a good career and compared between with IT and non It batches a bit tougher to answer but i say both have same opportunities. You can have good career in any of these including placements
7th June 2012, 05:24 PM
Unregistered

I got 1751 rank in IIT should I opt electrical in roorki or chemical in chennai???
23rd July 2017, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

Sir I loss my gurugasidas University ece seat due to iam girl and Faraway from mein AP Eamcet I got au civil and ts eamcet I got civil in jntu so please suggest me which is most bright future to me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?